Rolex Passion Report of Asia Vintage Rolex Collectors Passion Meeting in Hong Kong 29 May

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Rolex Passion Report of Asia Vintage Rolex Collectors Passion Meeting in Hong Kong 29 May

June 4th, 2012, 11:49 am #1

On my last day here in HK I wanted to pamper you already on some impressions of the first Asia vintage Rolex Passion Meeting I organized at The Upperhouse Hotel at Pacific Place in Hong Kong. I've had a wonderful time with you guys & girls during the last 2 weeks I stayed in this amazing city that never sleeps. So many great friends from all over Asia but also from Europe, US, Australia and South America ( 32 hours traveling time! ) did their effort to come and join us, share their important vintage Rolex, talk passion but most importantly, have big time fun together. Some already arrived earlier to HK before the meeting and every night it was dinner & party time all together, many thanks my great friends, for me personally it was exhausting but i'm extremely happy with the outcome as you all where very enthusiastic about the event. A great start to show Asia the importance of vintage Rolex!

Many thanks to you all!! Soon i'll Part II online for you all who missed it.

RG.Philipp

June 4th, 2012, 12:59 pm #2

It was a massive event and everyone had a good time.

It was good to catch up again also

thanks,

Steve

June 4th, 2012, 1:17 pm #3

On my last day here in HK I wanted to pamper you already on some impressions of the first Asia vintage Rolex Passion Meeting I organized at The Upperhouse Hotel at Pacific Place in Hong Kong. I've had a wonderful time with you guys & girls during the last 2 weeks I stayed in this amazing city that never sleeps. So many great friends from all over Asia but also from Europe, US, Australia and South America ( 32 hours traveling time! ) did their effort to come and join us, share their important vintage Rolex, talk passion but most importantly, have big time fun together. Some already arrived earlier to HK before the meeting and every night it was dinner & party time all together, many thanks my great friends, for me personally it was exhausting but i'm extremely happy with the outcome as you all where very enthusiastic about the event. A great start to show Asia the importance of vintage Rolex!

RG.Philipp

Whoa!!! I did not notice you were wearing green Burberry style boat shoes!!! C...ooo...L!

But seriously, I am really impressed by the great effort and expense you put in, into this event. Much appreciated, and for those whose missed it, DON'T the next time... Awesome watches, and great company! No BS!

Thanks Phillip.
Last edited by munchiew on June 4th, 2012, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 4th, 2012, 1:34 pm #4

RG.Philipp

Much appreciated for the event. I am glad i was there. The watches and companies were amazing. Truly enjoyable. Thanks again P!!!

June 4th, 2012, 1:39 pm #5

RG.Philipp

Awesome stuff - thanks for taking the time to post them all!

June 4th, 2012, 2:03 pm #6

RG.Philipp

Amazing time!!! Well done and congrats. Top notch event, people, and timepieces

My knee still hurts
x
MAG

June 4th, 2012, 3:16 pm #7

It was a massive event and everyone had a good time.

It was good to catch up again also

thanks,

Steve
What a great time we've had together for more then a week in HK!!
You're truly addicted and even a guy like me, got a bit scared about
your deep passion towards the crown! Respect! I'll pay your next tattoo

Cheers, see you Bang Cock, lol!

June 4th, 2012, 3:22 pm #8

Whoa!!! I did not notice you were wearing green Burberry style boat shoes!!! C...ooo...L!

But seriously, I am really impressed by the great effort and expense you put in, into this event. Much appreciated, and for those whose missed it, DON'T the next time... Awesome watches, and great company! No BS!

Thanks Phillip.
The moment I met you, it felt we knew each other already since a long time! You
tast is exceptional, can't wait to see them all and I would love to spend more time
together, so let's meet up in KL once i'm over again, i'll arrange with someone you
should meet, passion wise

Best to YOU!

rg.Philipp

June 4th, 2012, 3:24 pm #9

Much appreciated for the event. I am glad i was there. The watches and companies were amazing. Truly enjoyable. Thanks again P!!!
Next time i'm over, i'll also hit Jakarta,
so you arrange the food & drinks then!

June 4th, 2012, 3:25 pm #10

Amazing time!!! Well done and congrats. Top notch event, people, and timepieces

My knee still hurts
x
MAG
And love you for that! Let's hang out even more next time!

Cheers my new good friend!

Rgrds.Philipp