REFERENCE CHECK - COSIMO Mr BAS

Vintage Rolex Discussion

REFERENCE CHECK - COSIMO Mr BAS

March 4th, 2012, 5:16 pm #1

Would apreciate some people who knows COSIMO - Mr Bas in the Netherlands to let me know if your transcation went smoothly as I'm dealing with him a Vintage PANERAI and need to have some trust as I never dealt with him
Thanks for any help

March 4th, 2012, 5:36 pm #2

100% good as gold...hard to find better

March 4th, 2012, 5:37 pm #3

Would apreciate some people who knows COSIMO - Mr Bas in the Netherlands to let me know if your transcation went smoothly as I'm dealing with him a Vintage PANERAI and need to have some trust as I never dealt with him
Thanks for any help
http://www.network54.com/Forum/207593/t ... online.com

March 4th, 2012, 6:00 pm #4

Thanks for any help
100% reliable

March 4th, 2012, 6:49 pm #5

Thanks for any help

March 4th, 2012, 6:53 pm #6

Thanks for any help
No worries.

March 4th, 2012, 7:02 pm #7

Thanks for any help
A man with great attention to detail. He was able to source a NOS TOG bezel for my 7020 (a watch that has been out of production for decades) and I will always be grateful for that kindness.

March 4th, 2012, 7:11 pm #8

Thanks for any help
No problem! Deal in confidence.

Regards,
Jan

March 4th, 2012, 7:18 pm #9

Thanks for any help
100% reliable !

March 4th, 2012, 9:26 pm #10

Thanks for any help
When it comes to vintage Panerai there is no better than Bas/Cosimo

Deal with 100% confidence !

D