Rarest GMT dial of all?...or fake/semi-fake(modified)

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Rarest GMT dial of all?...or fake/semi-fake(modified)

March 1st, 2012, 11:02 am #1

open minute track single swiss 1675 dial..
I have looked under the scope and if its a fake then its the best fake produced to date and I need to go back to school!
ill try and get some super close-ups if I can finish putting my officew system together..I am still healing up from my acident
so I am only at half power..lol
By the way,I want to thank everyone for all of the MANY great get well emails and posts..I never realized I had so many people who looked for my posts
and where wondering where I was at.So again Thanks so very much..also,we never really realize this but 75 to 80% of the forum(s) readers never ever post and are completely unknown..so I was really touched when I recieved so many emails from this section of our forums membership who I was for the most part oblivious to their existance..well no more.
I should be back to full time and daily posts in the next week or two.
NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland

LunetteVerde
VRF Member

March 1st, 2012, 11:46 am #2

I am a noob at these gilt dials, sorry not much help here....

March 1st, 2012, 12:05 pm #3

I have looked under the scope and if its a fake then its the best fake produced to date and I need to go back to school!
ill try and get some super close-ups if I can finish putting my officew system together..I am still healing up from my acident
By the way,I want to thank everyone for all of the MANY great get well emails and posts..I never realized I had so many people who looked for my posts
and where wondering where I was at.So again Thanks so very much..also,we never really realize this but 75 to 80% of the forum(s) readers never ever post and are completely unknown..so I was really touched when I recieved so many emails from this section of our forums membership who I was for the most part oblivious to their existance..well no more.
NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland
Nt

March 1st, 2012, 12:18 pm #4

NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland
Looking forward seeing you daily though

Take care

ag

sailor79
VRF Member
sailor79
VRF Member

March 1st, 2012, 12:19 pm #5

NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland
Good you are back steve!!!!! Have a good and quick recovery!!

March 1st, 2012, 12:25 pm #6

NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland

March 1st, 2012, 2:49 pm #7

NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland
Get well quick! BTW, it's 95% of our visitors who never post.

maritimewatches
VRF Member

March 1st, 2012, 5:14 pm #8

NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland
Speedy recovery my friend!

Glad to have you back on the forum.

Best regards,

Frank

March 1st, 2012, 6:33 pm #9

NOW TO THE DIAL PIC!
[/IMG]

Steven T. Mulholland
I truly wondered what you were up to and why you have not posted in a long time. Sorry to hear about your accident and wish you a speedy recover. My dealings with you have always been fair and honest. You remain on the top of my list of Dealers I would deal with. More than that, I consider you a friend. Jim

March 1st, 2012, 7:26 pm #10

Crazy Rolex dude is back! You got one hell of a story to tell!