OT: Omani quartz watch

Vintage Rolex Discussion

OT: Omani quartz watch

Rome1680
VRF Member
Rome1680
VRF Member

October 4th, 2017, 11:12 pm #1

I ran across this watch locally today, and am looking for information about it. This forum is populated with Omani experts, and I would appreciate your opinions. Have any of you seen one of these?

The watch has an 18k case and bracelet. The dial looks to be stone(?), with three sections, with the Omani logo painted on it. There is an "SP" on the dial as well as on the bracelet clasp.

daydatemonthchrono
VRF Member

October 5th, 2017, 9:23 am #2

The dial has the Oman flag colours, green red white, the logo and swiss look good to me. Looks authentic

Best

Ara M

Rome1680
VRF Member
Rome1680
VRF Member

October 6th, 2017, 12:13 am #3

I ran across this watch locally today, and am looking for information about it. This forum is populated with Omani experts, and I would appreciate your opinions. Have any of you seen one of these?

The watch has an 18k case and bracelet. The dial looks to be stone(?), with three sections, with the Omani logo painted on it. There is an "SP" on the dial as well as on the bracelet clasp.

Thanks Ara. I felt it was authentic. I am trying to figure out what it is, how collectible it is, and what kind of price I should offer for the watch.

I know Omani Rolexes are quite collectible, but was not sure if other brands marked with the Omani crest were valued highly. I was hoping someone here would have seen this watch before.