OT : Another unmolested Example

Vintage Rolex Discussion

OT : Another unmolested Example

April 26th, 2012, 5:14 pm #1

When you look at a watch like this one you see a lot of years, moments, tears, happiness and so much character that you wonder who really owned this watch in the past.

Well now it is mine and I can tell you that I can not be happier with it and I would like to thanks Mcc for letting me have this amazing piece that for sure it will be a keeper.

Breitling Premier 782 Ref. in 18K Red Gold and the size is 38mm, the beauty of these old watches is that they were made with a lot of love and the red gold at that time was probably mixed in a different way than nowadays.

as you can see on the scans the watch is keeping her original shape when she left the factory probably 60 years ago ??? or probably more !!!
anyhow I just wanted to share with you guys this fantastic example.

I love it !!!

Do you own a watch like this one ?? or a similar ???

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

April 26th, 2012, 5:29 pm #2

A marvelous piece of history... can you share any more of the provenance?

Wear it in good health... it's a keeper!

Ron

April 26th, 2012, 6:38 pm #3

When you look at a watch like this one you see a lot of years, moments, tears, happiness and so much character that you wonder who really owned this watch in the past.

Well now it is mine and I can tell you that I can not be happier with it and I would like to thanks Mcc for letting me have this amazing piece that for sure it will be a keeper.

Breitling Premier 782 Ref. in 18K Red Gold and the size is 38mm, the beauty of these old watches is that they were made with a lot of love and the red gold at that time was probably mixed in a different way than nowadays.

as you can see on the scans the watch is keeping her original shape when she left the factory probably 60 years ago ??? or probably more !!!

I love it !!!

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

Very beautiful! Jon

April 26th, 2012, 6:40 pm #4

I love it !!!

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

April 26th, 2012, 6:52 pm #5

what year is that watch ???

I like it too

ag

April 26th, 2012, 7:10 pm #6

I think it is 1950s or 60s. What is noteworthy is that it
is powered by Val. 72 movement !!
I like these old Breitlings as yours, problem is some have
hollow lugs and I try to stay away from those.

April 26th, 2012, 7:31 pm #7

I love it !!!

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

April 26th, 2012, 7:58 pm #8

I love it !!!

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

Beautiful!

April 27th, 2012, 12:01 am #9

I love it !!!

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

though it´s no longer in my home...but I remember it was in exceptional condition for its age...

Enjoy your watch in good health!

Jan

April 27th, 2012, 4:02 am #10

I love it !!!

show off yours !!!

Godspeed

ag

1940's and 1970's