OT- A perfect birthday gift, I finally met Mr. Reinhold Messner ;-)

6:51 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #1

Yesterday for my birthday I traveled with my wife to
to have a good time together in Italia. First stop
was Bolzano, beautifull little place in Sud Tirol..

Everything was perfect, the weather, the food, life can be good

Next stop was the imposant Castle Sigmundskron on top of the mountain, where Mr Messner
started the MMM Firmian, Messner Mountain Museum (Check for background info his websites
www.reinhold-messner.de & www.messner-mountain-museum.it ) Reinhold Messner is living hero
to me, a pure legend who proved that the imposible IS possible. His MMM project he calls the
15th 8000mt mountain he conquered, 14 x highest mountains & his mountain museums makes no.15

Here are some impressions...

And then, after such a long time having contact together, we finally met and shaked hands

What a super interesting individu he is indeed, a peacefull charismatic speaker I trully respect!

We really had a great time together and enjoyed every minute. While flying back home over the Alps
only thing I could think of is how happy I was to meet yet another Rolex legend from the past

Many thanks for all the wishes I received yesterday from my Rolex buddies from all over the world!

Best to you all!
Philipp

Last edited by philippstahl on 6:54 PM - Oct 18, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

6:58 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #2

Great post. Thanks for sharing!

suisset40
VRF Member
suisset40
VRF Member

7:13 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #3

Best Regards E.

7:19 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #4

Thanks & email send

7:40 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #5

Next stop was the imposant Castle Sigmundskron on top of the mountain, where Mr Messner
started the MMM Firmian, Messner Mountain Museum (Check for background info his websites
www.reinhold-messner.de & www.messner-mountain-museum.it ) Reinhold Messner is living hero
to me, a pure legend who proved that the imposible IS possible. His MMM project he calls the
15th 8000mt mountain he conquered, 14 x highest mountains & his mountain museums makes no.15

And then, after such a long time having contact together, we finally met and shaked hands

What a super interesting individu he is indeed, a peacefull charismatic speaker I trully respect!

We really had a great time together and enjoyed every minute. While flying back home over the Alps
only thing I could think of is how happy I was to meet yet another Rolex legend from the past

Many thanks for all the wishes I received yesterday from my Rolex buddies from all over the world!

Best to you all!
Philipp

regards

Ralf aka Campsbay

kaiserfranz
VRF Member
kaiserfranz
VRF Member

7:43 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #6

Best to you all!
Philipp

simply AMAZING!!! Congrats two Times :-)

8:06 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #7

Best to you all!
Philipp

and yet another hero gets to meet the famous Mr Philipp Stahl

Belated birthday wishes, OLD friend!!

MW

8:33 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #8

Best to you all!
Philipp

style icon!

The 1655 would be aptly named the Messner

9:19 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #9

and yet another hero gets to meet the famous Mr Philipp Stahl

Belated birthday wishes, OLD friend!!

MW

I really like the outcome of my meeting Mike,
as I showed him a perfect combination of the
heritage of both Mr Messner and Rolex...I'll
explain you next week in NY during a beer what
we will do exacly to achieve this! It's cool!

For now, exclusive for you & my VRF friends...

Last edited by philippstahl on 9:39 PM - Oct 18, 2011, edited 1 time in total.

9:59 PM - Oct 18, 2011 #10

Best to you all!
Philipp

I agree on the name Paul.

thanks for sharing Philipp.