Ok I fell off the wagon.... bubbleback content

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Ok I fell off the wagon.... bubbleback content

October 4th, 2011, 10:14 am #1

Hello Everyone, except Arthur ( wink, wink !).

Well while surfing the web I came across a really classic bb case ref 5016. First an foremost I want to thank Tommy and Rita for their assistance in getting this watch... a big thank you...

I always like bubble backs .... and I always like the odd case designs like the King of Wings, Empire ... and this 5016 bobme is no exception. Its almost 34 mm in diameter and take just over a 18 mm strap and site about 14 mm high on the wrist !! I hate thin watches !

So without any other fanfare ...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne

October 4th, 2011, 10:31 am #2

October 4th, 2011, 10:41 am #3

Well while surfing the web I came across a really classic bb case ref 5016. First an foremost I want to thank Tommy and Rita for their assistance in getting this watch... a big thank you...

I always like bubble backs .... and I always like the odd case designs like the King of Wings, Empire ... and this 5016 bobme is no exception. Its almost 34 mm in diameter and take just over a 18 mm strap and site about 14 mm high on the wrist !! I hate thin watches !

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
I love the steel bombé case.

October 4th, 2011, 12:39 pm #4

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
just busting lol..Nice pick up.....Where you been hiding out in NJ bro?..Long time no see.

Arthur

http://rolexnessreviews.blogspot.com/

October 4th, 2011, 8:09 pm #5

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
Great to see Rockstar status Bill on VRF!

October 4th, 2011, 10:20 pm #6

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
Good for you.

Cheers, Rita

October 4th, 2011, 11:55 pm #7

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
featherball crowns and radium stained dials!

Bye,
Derk

October 5th, 2011, 3:07 am #8

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Good Hunting

Bill Sohne
nice to see some bbs pop up in vrf