Nice to join you...

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Nice to join you...

September 10th, 2011, 12:32 pm #1

Just to introduce myself and tell you i appreciate to join your forum.

I'm Matthieu PEZET. I know your forum for a long time, but actually, i should be honest, i'm not so keen on "virtual" exchange... Most of the time, i'm on forum for "professional" use, even i'm really passionate of watchmaking. Despite i will probably not so active, it would be a pleasure for me if can be useful for any VRF members.

My company is "Horlogerie Exquise", based on Paris.

In first, i would probably post some "ad" to sell some Rolex items, tools, parts... But once more, don't hesitate if you have some questions you think i could answer to, or some watchmaking needs, i'll do my best.

Thank you very for your attention.

Regards.

Jumpinghour

September 10th, 2011, 8:12 pm #2

I was hoping with your name "jumpinghour" you would be sharing images of a Rolex Prince "Heures Sautante" in your introduction

Welcome!

MW

September 11th, 2011, 12:35 am #3

I'm Matthieu PEZET. I know your forum for a long time, but actually, i should be honest, i'm not so keen on "virtual" exchange... Most of the time, i'm on forum for "professional" use, even i'm really passionate of watchmaking. Despite i will probably not so active, it would be a pleasure for me if can be useful for any VRF members.

In first, i would probably post some "ad" to sell some Rolex items, tools, parts... But once more, don't hesitate if you have some questions you think i could answer to, or some watchmaking needs, i'll do my best.

Regards.

Jumpinghour

Bienvenue Matthieu

September 11th, 2011, 5:20 am #4

Regards.

Jumpinghour

Welcome of our gathering of friends. Please post pictures of watches you love...and even pictures of your world...a street that you love to walk on, a cafe you love to eat at, a journal of how you spend your days and what you see has you move through life. I have tried to keep my collection very small, too small to be called a collection...the four watches I really really like and the two of those that I really love. Here are my two favorite...I am rotating them every two days.

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

The yellow gold is a 1013...the pink gold is the 1012 smooth bezel vertion.

and here is a cat I love...

Regards,

John Ireland
Last edited by figcar on September 11th, 2011, 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 11th, 2011, 5:17 pm #5

Regards.

Jumpinghour

Mike, Arturo, John,

thank you very much for welcoming me. As I said earlier, I'm not a "big regular forumer". I admit, i do often a "professional use", despite that
watches for me is above all a passion.

My website is : www.horlogerie-exquise-paris.com

On this site, on the link "vendues", you could find some pictures of watches i had the pleasure to trade. I'm trying to do my best to prepare watches before selling, it's made part of my pleasure.

Here are two of my personal watches :

a Datejust 1600, not so common with this smooth bezel and this charcoal dial... And a 1675 wich was in absolutly awful condition (very scratched, fake bezel, fake bracelet, damaged dial and hands...)

Otherwise, to answer to John, i have some common passions...

Motorbikes...

Small cars...

Travel ( for example... Brugges, Chile (Parinacota)...

I really love pets and animals, but don't have enough place and time to take care correctly of them...

And to finish, i should confess i always appreciate a good beer...

Best regards!

September 12th, 2011, 6:08 am #6

your watches and your world. I also like your website.

What watch would you say gets the most time on your wrist these days...if there is one favorite?

John

John Ireland

September 12th, 2011, 11:51 am #7

Regards.

Jumpinghour

I also live in Paris and have a passion for watches as well as vintage motorcycles like the one below.

Donc je vous dit a tres bientot.

Kayvan

September 12th, 2011, 11:52 am #8