Nice Oyster..!

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Nice Oyster..!

June 3rd, 2012, 6:28 am #1

Wearing the perfect watch today... my forty year old Comex 5513

The temperatures are in the mid-forties C, high humidity, blazing sunshine, and a pretty fierce dust-storm blowing around. Contrasting with the refridgerated air-conditioned shopping malls and hotel lobbies, but my trusty Sub is handling it better than me!

Looking forward to giving my watch a good rinse off to get rid of the grit and dust in the swimming pool later, but the crystal will need a little Poliwatch when I get home to clear the effects of the pebbledashing from the blowing desert sands...

MW

June 3rd, 2012, 7:36 am #2

Another level man. That is awesome

June 3rd, 2012, 8:58 am #3

The temperatures are in the mid-forties C, high humidity, blazing sunshine, and a pretty fierce dust-storm blowing around. Contrasting with the refridgerated air-conditioned shopping malls and hotel lobbies, but my trusty Sub is handling it better than me!

Looking forward to giving my watch a good rinse off to get rid of the grit and dust in the swimming pool later, but the crystal will need a little Poliwatch when I get home to clear the effects of the pebbledashing from the blowing desert sands...

MW

I know it ..........

have a nice holiday, Mike, and enjoy the time

take care

cheers
Marcus

June 3rd, 2012, 12:32 pm #4

MW

The great sunny weather there... you may aswell stay for a little longer London and most of the UK is been hit with thunder storms rain, strong wind's and its cold for this time of year 12C in London at the moment.
best Ray.

June 3rd, 2012, 12:56 pm #5

MW

that's a beauty...great background! didn't know the desert sands could be so destructive and abrasive!

June 3rd, 2012, 8:47 pm #6

MW

the tide is always out.................

All the best

regards

John

June 4th, 2012, 7:08 am #7

MW

..referring to his superb pool & comex footage )

Mark

June 4th, 2012, 4:33 pm #8

MW