new pix of new 1018

Vintage Rolex Discussion

new pix of new 1018

July 2nd, 2012, 9:36 pm #1

You know that I'm a gold bug...but I haven't been able to take this steel 1018 off my wrist since I got it. It is enough to say that I don't even miss the pink gold 1012 that I recently sold.

Tried the ss Jubilee on this but it added nothing...distracted from the watch in fact. Black croc didn't make it either.

But the dark brown croc is incredible. Also trying lighter reddish croc...though a tan ostrich might be nice as well.

Three new pics and then ending with two of my favorite first pics. The light in my office often makes steel look golden and the white lettering look gilt.

and these are the two earlier pictures...

John Ireland

Ron
Ron

July 3rd, 2012, 5:40 am #2

Great shots all of a beautiful watch, my friend, and I agree those last two are stunning.

Ron

July 3rd, 2012, 10:02 am #3

You know that I'm a gold bug...but I haven't been able to take this steel 1018 off my wrist since I got it. It is enough to say that I don't even miss the pink gold 1012 that I recently sold.

Tried the ss Jubilee on this but it added nothing...distracted from the watch in fact. Black croc didn't make it either.

But the dark brown croc is incredible. Also trying lighter reddish croc...though a tan ostrich might be nice as well.

Three new pics and then ending with two of my favorite first pics. The light in my office often makes steel look golden and the white lettering look gilt.

and these are the two earlier pictures...

John Ireland
John, black or brown. You may like it. Extremely comfortable on the wrist, and IMHO, really stylish.

Best. ..MC