My WORST sellers remorse , what was yours ? Still can't believe it >>

Vintage Rolex Discussion

My WORST sellers remorse , what was yours ? Still can't believe it >>

April 10th, 2012, 9:23 am #1

Back in 2001 not allot was known about the Ref 1665 Single Red , in fact when these images were posted many screamed FAKE , Well I still can't believe I let this baby go , albeit there were extenuating circumstances , another mate was involved , it's the one watch I've sold that haunts me , Talk about sellers REMORSE

The watch was acquired from the estate of the world reknowned Dr. Ralph W. Brauer5, former professional diver and marine scientist. Dr. Brauer has a long and distinguished resume -- with several references to his work in the field of deep sea diving and marine science. As a member of the Marine IOMED Research Institute, Dr. Brauer was a host for Our World - Underwater Scholarship Society. He held the distinction of Professor Emeritus of Marine Physiology with the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. He was also one of the primary persons responisble for establishing the Center for Marine Science Research, along with the Wrightsville Marine Biomedical Laboratory at UNCW.

Anyway thought some mates might like to see these images anyway , I don't know where she is now but I MISS HER

If there was ever a perfect timing for the the term BUGGER , it's NOW !!!!

BUGGER

April 10th, 2012, 9:28 am #2

I had one in my hand just recently, please send me the serial number by email.

Thanks!

rg.Philipp

April 10th, 2012, 9:55 am #3

Back in 2001 not allot was known about the Ref 1665 Single Red , in fact when these images were posted many screamed FAKE , Well I still can't believe I let this baby go , albeit there were extenuating circumstances , another mate was involved , it's the one watch I've sold that haunts me , Talk about sellers REMORSE

The watch was acquired from the estate of the world reknowned Dr. Ralph W. Brauer5, former professional diver and marine scientist. Dr. Brauer has a long and distinguished resume -- with several references to his work in the field of deep sea diving and marine science. As a member of the Marine IOMED Research Institute, Dr. Brauer was a host for Our World - Underwater Scholarship Society. He held the distinction of Professor Emeritus of Marine Physiology with the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. He was also one of the primary persons responisble for establishing the Center for Marine Science Research, along with the Wrightsville Marine Biomedical Laboratory at UNCW.

Anyway thought some mates might like to see these images anyway , I don't know where she is now but I MISS HER

BUGGER
Bugger indeed!!

April 10th, 2012, 10:28 am #4

BUGGER
Would give one sleepless nights......
Devine beauty....
cheers

April 10th, 2012, 10:31 am #5

BUGGER
is it a sign of age to remember it from the bjs days ?

April 10th, 2012, 10:33 am #6

Jed , u have a memory like a VUALT , indeed :-)) (nt)

April 10th, 2012, 10:33 am #7

I had one in my hand just recently, please send me the serial number by email.

Thanks!

rg.Philipp
Will do P ! (nt)

April 10th, 2012, 10:34 am #8

Bugger indeed!!

Mike I would HATE to imagine what your's would be !!! (nt)

April 10th, 2012, 10:35 am #9

Would give one sleepless nights......
Devine beauty....
cheers
U bet M :-(((( just didn't have a choice for the simplist of reasons ! DOH ! (nt)

April 10th, 2012, 11:25 am #10

BUGGER
Mine was back in the 90's. Had purchased a new 16520 S series Daytona from an AD. Then got another from an AD and sold it a couple of years later for a small profit. Only watch I ever sold. Of course it was never worn and had all the goodies.
I always get reminded by mate. Regards