my perfect triumverate.......

Vintage Rolex Discussion

my perfect triumverate.......

January 1st, 2012, 11:45 pm #1

i think it was 2006 that i went on the record with my ideal three watches to suit all occasions .....now i am if i am honest with myself ...i am , more than a little 'fickle' shall we say ......

so i was a little surprised when i realized 6 years later on which three watches i had taken out of the bank for the summer without even thinking about it......

Milsub for the bush ...Comex for the beach ...and Newman for dinner....that's my summer taken care off

Charles_
Charles_

January 1st, 2012, 11:58 pm #2

I would add a fourth and keep the PN in the car between all these places. And use a ref 6062 for dinners

Thanks for sharing the dream trio!

January 2nd, 2012, 12:03 am #3

i think it was 2006 that i went on the record with my ideal three watches to suit all occasions .....now i am if i am honest with myself ...i am , more than a little 'fickle' shall we say ......

so i was a little surprised when i realized 6 years later on which three watches i had taken out of the bank for the summer without even thinking about it......

Milsub for the bush ...Comex for the beach ...and Newman for dinner....that's my summer taken care off

You've got every occasion covered there my friend! Just Lovely.

January 2nd, 2012, 12:09 am #4

in one word, FANTASTIC,

January 2nd, 2012, 12:16 am #5

A stunning full house- well in rolex terms anyway

January 2nd, 2012, 1:25 am #6

Wow! That is just stunning. My three grails all in one shot. Great watches and great taste Jed!

January 2nd, 2012, 1:30 am #7

Good choice Jed, ya cant beat those,
Congrats on yer stable.................G.

January 2nd, 2012, 1:58 am #8

Could you swim with any of these watches? I would be pretty anxious!

January 2nd, 2012, 1:58 am #9

nt

Officine Panerai~ more than a watch... it's fun to wear a war tools on wrist!!

MC Yoon
MC Yoon

January 2nd, 2012, 2:32 am #10

The hands on each cannot be the same!