My new sub

Vintage Rolex Discussion

My new sub

June 13th, 2012, 10:25 pm #1

Having sold my red sub a while ago, I began to miss the iconic piece, and felt a sub is still well worth having in my collection. That being said, I recently came across this piece, and picked it up as an addition to add into the rotation.
Although I wasn't in the market for a red sub, what caught my eye about this piece was its obvious original condition. From it's unpolished case to its pristine dial, original glass and fat font insert, this piece was calling my name as soon as I saw it

June 13th, 2012, 10:39 pm #2

Great watch Bill---tough to find in these times---enjoy in good health---regards

June 13th, 2012, 10:43 pm #3

Having sold my red sub a while ago, I began to miss the iconic piece, and felt a sub is still well worth having in my collection. That being said, I recently came across this piece, and picked it up as an addition to add into the rotation.
Although I wasn't in the market for a red sub, what caught my eye about this piece was its obvious original condition. From it's unpolished case to its pristine dial, original glass and fat font insert, this piece was calling my name as soon as I saw it

Another stunning piece Bill. You sure have a knack for being in the right place at the right time!

Thanks for sharing.

vlydog

June 14th, 2012, 12:33 am #4

Great watch Bill---tough to find in these times---enjoy in good health---regards
The best of wishes

June 14th, 2012, 12:36 am #5

Another stunning piece Bill. You sure have a knack for being in the right place at the right time!

Thanks for sharing.

vlydog

June 14th, 2012, 1:18 am #6

very cool yellow!!!

June 14th, 2012, 1:57 am #7

That's a beauty there Bill. Congrats!

June 14th, 2012, 2:27 am #8

Absolutely perfect end to end bevels and equally nice dial and hands - It's nice to see on the folded oyster bracelet too.

A real beauty!

Best,

Steve

June 14th, 2012, 6:26 am #9

+1 You hit the pin's head on this one Bill, great score for a fine example like this. NT

June 14th, 2012, 6:32 am #10

Big Congrats & gd catch..

Officine Panerai~ more than a watch... it's fun to wear a war tools on wrist!!