My Miami Rolex Report.......

Vintage Rolex Discussion

My Miami Rolex Report.......

February 6th, 2012, 10:34 am #1

Just before the winter hit Holland, I was on my way to meet up with some great friends in Miami.
The IWJC show was hectic, not only the organization couldn't handle all traffic, inside the board
room the space was filled with sharks...Lots of friends are looking carefully in the never ending
shinny vitrines for a interesting find. Not easy with so much 'professional' eyes around you. It's
back to basic, the need for speed hunting a rare find down. The talks with collectors and dealers,
sharing detail and passion to Rolex, thank you guys VERY much for making this yet another great trip!

Here are some of my Miami impressions...

Morning sun at Hilton Downtown..

PN ref 6239 in 18kr Gold...

Delicious seafood at Garcia's...

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Important Duo... Ref 6154 & 6200

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

February 6th, 2012, 10:50 am #2

grazie Phil

February 6th, 2012, 10:59 am #3

Just before the winter hit Holland, I was on my way to meet up with some great friends in Miami.
The IWJC show was hectic, not only the organization couldn't handle all traffic, inside the board
room the space was filled with sharks...Lots of friends are looking carefully in the never ending
shinny vitrines for a interesting find. Not easy with so much 'professional' eyes around you. It's
back to basic, the need for speed hunting a rare find down. The talks with collectors and dealers,
sharing detail and passion to Rolex, thank you guys VERY much for making this yet another great trip!

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

although a lot of display cabinets at the IWJG fair were empty... I guess a lot of dealers were missing? And the weather didn't look so good, but probably warmer than Europe right now!!

Thank you for posting... I'm craving baked fish, and I only just finished breakfast!

MW

February 6th, 2012, 11:26 am #4

that shot I made at 08:00 when dealers ( and big sherpa's like me ) go in the room.
At 10 o'clock it was full and the line outside to get was all day long, lots of deals..

Come to HK end of May my friend!

rg.Philipp

February 6th, 2012, 11:49 am #5

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

always enjoyable report

February 6th, 2012, 12:22 pm #6

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

Philipp? I guess she´s not from the Heritage Department...

All the best and thanks for sharing. Great report as always!

Jan

February 6th, 2012, 1:12 pm #7

At night she does repairs...

February 6th, 2012, 1:39 pm #8

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

cheers
Marcus

February 6th, 2012, 3:59 pm #9

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

Thanks Philipp !!!

your reports are spectacular !!!

h.n.d.

Attilio.

February 6th, 2012, 5:35 pm #10

Space invaders..

Nice one Bas!!

Always funny;)

Busy dealers;)

Relax vieuw..

Till next time!

Rgrds.Philipp

Love that first beach pic with the colorful lifeguard stand. Thanks for sharing.