My first vintage rolex

Vintage Rolex Discussion

My first vintage rolex

April 25th, 2012, 9:50 pm #1

This is my first vintage rolex and i love it. Bought this from Andrew Shear. Great guy and thanks!!

Also want to thank John(jbp99p) for emailing back and forth answering my questions and thanks to VRF member who helped me on my 1st purchase of vintage rolex!

Cheers,

JH

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Sorry for the quality, they were taken with my iPhone.

April 25th, 2012, 10:19 pm #2

That watch is clearly a fake. You need to send it to me immediately so I can dispose of it properly (on my own wrist).

What a beauty; what a great 'first vintage' selection! It must feel kind of like marrying the Homecoming Queen. Wear it in good health!

Ron

April 25th, 2012, 10:21 pm #3

nice watch and lovely strap ! :-)

April 25th, 2012, 10:41 pm #4

This is my first vintage rolex and i love it. Bought this from Andrew Shear. Great guy and thanks!!

Also want to thank John(jbp99p) for emailing back and forth answering my questions and thanks to VRF member who helped me on my 1st purchase of vintage rolex!

Cheers,

JH

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Lovely 1st choice! Enjoy her and treat her well.

Matt

April 25th, 2012, 10:55 pm #5

That is a fantastic "first vintage". If this is your first one, I can´t imagine what is next!! Cheers

April 25th, 2012, 11:26 pm #6

Cheers,

JH

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

real beauty!!!! nothing like the big fonts on those original date wheels!

April 25th, 2012, 11:28 pm #7

Cheers,

JH

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

thanks for sharing

ag

April 25th, 2012, 11:34 pm #8

That is a fantastic "first vintage". If this is your first one, I can´t imagine what is next!! Cheers
I originally was going for something cheaper on a 5512 that andrew were selling however i lost the auction by $130. The i went ahead and bid on this one and I didn't thought i would win but i did. I am very happy with this one though and my next one probably will be a 5512 or a 5513.

April 25th, 2012, 11:35 pm #9

real beauty!!!! nothing like the big fonts on those original date wheels!
Now i need to find a nice pearl to complete it or a nice old insert w pearl

April 26th, 2012, 2:35 am #10

Cheers,

JH

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Or is it my phone's screen that make them look quite white...