Morning sun ... and the digital age

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Morning sun ... and the digital age

May 23rd, 2012, 10:10 am #1

I dont really post much (forgive me) but thx to the electronic revolution, smart-phones et al, it broadens my opportunities .....
Hence, here are some spontaneous shots of my latest infatuation. Taken in a spare moment at work with iphone, uploaded via 3g to Photobucket and now posting on vrf - dont u just love the world we live in??

5512 'eagle-beak' pcg, 478xxx serial, III 59 caseback, bronze tropical dial ... awesome!!! even better in the flesh!!!
Massive thanks to Andrew Shear !!!
Cheers to all!!
JB

May 23rd, 2012, 10:15 am #2

Hej Jürgen! So cool your 5512! I love it! Andrew is the best! Enjoy!

May 23rd, 2012, 10:24 am #3

I dont really post much (forgive me) but thx to the electronic revolution, smart-phones et al, it broadens my opportunities .....
Hence, here are some spontaneous shots of my latest infatuation. Taken in a spare moment at work with iphone, uploaded via 3g to Photobucket and now posting on vrf - dont u just love the world we live in??

5512 'eagle-beak' pcg, 478xxx serial, III 59 caseback, bronze tropical dial ... awesome!!! even better in the flesh!!!
Cheers to all!!
JB

Jürgen die ist so genial, hab viel Freude an ihr.

LG, Murat

May 23rd, 2012, 10:43 am #4

Cheers to all!!
JB

Träumchen

Best regards Roy
Last edited by jamesbond5508 on May 23rd, 2012, 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Philipp
Philipp

May 23rd, 2012, 10:53 am #5

Cheers to all!!
JB

Enjoy!!

May 23rd, 2012, 10:59 am #6

Cheers to all!!
JB

Congrats Juergen...and if you sell it one day, don't offer the rest, give me a chance

Enjoy !!

Rg Philipp

May 23rd, 2012, 11:23 am #7

Cheers to all!!
JB

Stunning watch. My warmest congratulations!

Jan

May 23rd, 2012, 11:24 am #8

Cheers to all!!
JB

you have to see the dial in real, its mucher lighter like caramel, copper-bronze ... just so cool!!
Soooo difficult to capture the true beauty of the dial though, as Bulli will confirm with his
Thx my friends for all the compliments too

JB

May 23rd, 2012, 11:27 am #9

WOW, nice one ! (nt)

May 23rd, 2012, 11:35 am #10

Cheers to all!!
JB

CONGRATS Juergen , DUNNERKEIL !! She is a BEAUTY ;-)) (nt)