Maybe one of my most interesting references in sports Rolex....

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Maybe one of my most interesting references in sports Rolex....

September 9th, 2009, 4:19 pm #1

Submariner with crownguards reference 5512 & 5513!

It was for a long time in production and in many different versions. I focused on 5512/3 this afternoon and as some came on the table, the 'simple' design of this toolwatch makes it very addictive to me.
I had to make a picture and while it, the same questions spinned in my head: When is enough, enough??.......

probably never

Rgrds.philipp

motomc1
VRF Member
motomc1
VRF Member

September 9th, 2009, 4:57 pm #2

STUNNING DISPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rccl
VRF Member
rccl
VRF Member

September 9th, 2009, 4:58 pm #3

It was for a long time in production and in many different versions. I focused on 5512/3 this afternoon and as some came on the table, the 'simple' design of this toolwatch makes it very addictive to me.
I had to make a picture and while it, the same questions spinned in my head: When is enough, enough??.......

probably never

Rgrds.philipp
you deserve bragging rights with this one!

September 9th, 2009, 5:20 pm #4

probably never

Rgrds.philipp
That's a very nice theme for a Collection

Nice pictures Philipp, I feel inspired!!

MW

September 9th, 2009, 5:36 pm #5

He set them all on the same time. You didn't

September 9th, 2009, 5:50 pm #6

Not the whole MW Submariner Armada, lot's of interesting story's in those boxes..
LOL Mike! I think we both have the same problem

See you soon, and don't forget last years suggestion of K, don't take the same ones as you did last year....

Best Philipp
Last edited by philippstahl on September 9th, 2009, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VirginiaGary
VRF Member
VirginiaGary
VRF Member

September 9th, 2009, 5:53 pm #7

probably never

Rgrds.philipp
That makes the rest of us just a "little crazy". I'm feeling better about myself now.

September 9th, 2009, 5:57 pm #8

probably never

Rgrds.philipp
what time is it???

September 9th, 2009, 6:03 pm #9

That makes the rest of us just a "little crazy". I'm feeling better about myself now.

you spotted that service tropic 39 in the middle right away, didn't you
i think you have a wonderful 'theme' in your collection, one i'm very jealous about!

best P.

mitavi400
VRF Member
mitavi400
VRF Member

September 9th, 2009, 6:37 pm #10

probably never

Rgrds.philipp
guys if my wife complains about my purchases i will refer to these pictures, very nice