Lunette Verde aka Christopher Lim, Top Notch!

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Lunette Verde aka Christopher Lim, Top Notch!

August 22nd, 2011, 8:31 pm #1

Just completed an excellent transaction with "Lunette Verde" aka Christopher Lim from sunny Singapore for a Tudor Oysterdate. Top notch, excellent, hassle free, perfect transaction. Answered all of my annoying questions and made me feel like I was the most important customer in the world. I sure couldn't be happier if I tried.

I wouldn't hesitate for even a second to purchase from him again!

Best regards,

Joe Lavender

August 23rd, 2011, 12:00 am #2

Just had a great transaction with Chris, bought a box set. Everything went smoothly.

August 23rd, 2011, 12:14 am #3

Nothing surprising your deal went better than well...

Aissame
Last edited by Swissgmt1675 on August 23rd, 2011, 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

hennabav
hennabav

August 23rd, 2011, 12:20 am #4

Just completed an excellent transaction with "Lunette Verde" aka Christopher Lim from sunny Singapore for a Tudor Oysterdate. Top notch, excellent, hassle free, perfect transaction. Answered all of my annoying questions and made me feel like I was the most important customer in the world. I sure couldn't be happier if I tried.

Best regards,

Joe Lavender
Buy with confidence!!

Best,
Jon

August 23rd, 2011, 1:29 am #5

Best regards,

Joe Lavender
Chris is a great guy to do business with and he has allot of patience...

August 23rd, 2011, 4:54 am #6

yes he does! stand-up guy for sure!

August 23rd, 2011, 6:00 am #7

Best regards,

Joe Lavender
Joe is a great collector to work with as he appreciate the Tudor that was in my closet for ages. AAA ratings for this guy

Importantly, the friends that I made in these short period of time through buying & selling surplus collectibles. You rock.

Cheers guys! Kanpei!

p/s
Adam, thanks for the smooth as butter communication buddy
Aissame mon ami, merci borcoup for the new friendship & pls give the chamfers a break ok? Lol!
Jon, stop gloating over yr kryptonite rock ok (sour grape) You're lucky u r no Superman brother
Nick, i am still waiting for the FREE round the world trip from you

August 23rd, 2011, 6:25 am #8

Had a very nice time dealing with Chris.
Cheers Raymond.

August 23rd, 2011, 10:24 am #9

Best regards,

Joe Lavender
And a pleasure to deal with

August 23rd, 2011, 10:31 am #10

Best regards,

Joe Lavender
two thumbs up..... many thanks for your lunch ;-)