LATEST ADDITION: Ghost...

Vintage Rolex Discussion

LATEST ADDITION: Ghost...

November 11th, 2011, 10:24 pm #1

My latest piece just came in today and it just looks so stunning!! One look it and I knew I had to have it......yup! There goes another pretty penny!! Anyways, it was well worth it. It is a Meters First 5513 with a to-die for ghost grey bezel and a flawless dial!! It is just simply stunning! Ever since I bought my 1680, these vintage pieces just does it for me!! No two watches are alike and it really puts another level of depth to watch collecting. Bought it from a great vintage collector and one of the nicest guys out there!! Just fantastic and top notch!! It almost slipped out of my hands. The watch was initially sold to a European gentleman and was put on hold for him but he wanted to wait until next month so he could pick it up in person. Then luckily the seller mentioned he didn't want to wait a month so decided to sell to me instead!! Below are some pics of the watch and I hope you all enjoy admiring it as much as I do!! Enjoy!!

Cheers,
Jon (hennabav)

November 11th, 2011, 10:43 pm #2

Jon, that is super my friend! Congrats! Wear in good health!

November 11th, 2011, 11:39 pm #3

My latest piece just came in today and it just looks so stunning!! One look it and I knew I had to have it......yup! There goes another pretty penny!! Anyways, it was well worth it. It is a Meters First 5513 with a to-die for ghost grey bezel and a flawless dial!! It is just simply stunning! Ever since I bought my 1680, these vintage pieces just does it for me!! No two watches are alike and it really puts another level of depth to watch collecting. Bought it from a great vintage collector and one of the nicest guys out there!! Just fantastic and top notch!! It almost slipped out of my hands. The watch was initially sold to a European gentleman and was put on hold for him but he wanted to wait until next month so he could pick it up in person. Then luckily the seller mentioned he didn't want to wait a month so decided to sell to me instead!! Below are some pics of the watch and I hope you all enjoy admiring it as much as I do!! Enjoy!!

Cheers,
Jon (hennabav)
Loving it!!! huge congrats!!

November 12th, 2011, 12:18 am #4

Cheers,
Jon (hennabav)
email sent

hennabav
hennabav

November 12th, 2011, 1:11 am #5

Jon, that is super my friend! Congrats! Wear in good health!
Hope to play in the big leagues with you one day my friend!!

Best,
Jon

hennabav
hennabav

November 12th, 2011, 1:12 am #6

Loving it!!! huge congrats!!
Your Patrizzi is stunning!!

Best,
Jon

hennabav
hennabav

November 12th, 2011, 1:12 am #7

email sent
Email sent.

Best,
Jon

November 12th, 2011, 1:45 am #8

Cheers,
Jon (hennabav)
really gorgeous piece!!!

November 12th, 2011, 3:29 am #9

Cheers,
Jon (hennabav)
I've almost broken down and bought a couple of different watches this month, but held off at the last minute because I can't imagine not wearing my 5513 every day. My other watches live on the shelf now! Yours is a real beauty...enjoy!

November 12th, 2011, 4:42 am #10

You can wear it on any occasion.

Best,
Jon