James Dowling - in contact on here?

Vintage Rolex Discussion

James Dowling - in contact on here?

August 13th, 2012, 12:56 pm #1

I've been trying to contact James Dowling regarding a watch he has for sale on his own site, but I'm not getting any response to emails. Perhaps he's taking a well deserved break and isn't a slave to a smart-phone like far too many of us?!!

All the best,

Richard.

August 13th, 2012, 1:36 pm #2

him this Saturday, so i guess he is around!!

August 13th, 2012, 11:12 pm #3

I've been trying to contact James Dowling regarding a watch he has for sale on his own site, but I'm not getting any response to emails. Perhaps he's taking a well deserved break and isn't a slave to a smart-phone like far too many of us?!!

All the best,

Richard.
fora for a few non-rolex stories ( manly military watches ) and did not respond .( MWR and the BP forum. ) kind regards. achim

August 14th, 2012, 12:35 am #4

All the best,

Richard.
He is usually a helpful Gentleman.....
perhaps he is distracted with the very recent Olympics?

August 14th, 2012, 5:22 pm #5

All the best,

Richard.
I think he is in the throws of a new edition publication deadline.