I just got this email from ??? I have no clue who the hell this fellow is and

Vintage Rolex Discussion

I just got this email from ??? I have no clue who the hell this fellow is and

August 10th, 2012, 7:13 pm #1

to be honest I am really pissed off as he does not know me and he is calling me all sort of things
His email is prosecutor1@lawyer.com and his name ALEX ROSS

Mods is there anything you can do in this case ????

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what a pathetic conman you are .. tropical dials indeed .. messed up apparitions that look like shit is not the way rolex intended them to be they are all fake and made for dim brained morons to collect and you call yourself a collector, overall you're a pretty dim idiot.

Ross

Last edited by alexxxgil on August 10th, 2012, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 10th, 2012, 7:26 pm #2

Vlad

August 10th, 2012, 7:26 pm #3

to be honest I am really pissed off as he does not know me and he is calling me all sort of things

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

what a pathetic conman you are .. tropical dials indeed .. messed up apparitions that look like shit is not the way rolex intended them to be they are all fake and made for dim brained morons to collect and you call yourself a collector, overall you're a pretty dim idiot.

Ross

I guess he not want to buy your watch.

The world is full of fruitcakes.

Just relax and smile at it.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What is best a custom Rolex or a Rolex that is stuck in custom?

August 10th, 2012, 8:06 pm #4

Ross

and keep smiling,...

: )

August 10th, 2012, 8:35 pm #5

Ross

But post his IP address and then do a Google search on it and you may be able to see what other posts are coming from that computer/network...

;^)

Ron

August 10th, 2012, 8:48 pm #6

Ross

How did he call his book: Kill Alex Ross...ok near miss g
Ignore that moron, ag. Relax

August 10th, 2012, 8:57 pm #7

Ross

Mind you 1.2m lawyers in the USA?!!!!

One for every 250 people.

Scary...

Mind you your dials are all messed up apparitions - send them over here AG and I'll swap you them all for one brand spanking new watch

August 10th, 2012, 9:17 pm #8

Ross

LOL, ag, laugh about this idiot!

August 10th, 2012, 9:23 pm #9

Ross

...lawyer1 indeed, what a tool. That was just your welcome to the big leagues of collecting, you're not one of the boys until you have a hater or two!

August 10th, 2012, 9:35 pm #10

Ross

If Rolex would make them "like they intended for them to be" We might be having a different discussion.
Last edited by RolexWatchTime on August 10th, 2012, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.