Help with Steven Mullholand info

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Help with Steven Mullholand info

vintage_newbie
vintage_newbie

August 7th, 2012, 7:50 am #1

Folks:

I've been trying to contact SM without prevail. Emails to him have not been responded for 3 weeks. His web site does not seem to be updated. He's in-active here. I searched the TRF board only to find out he's banned. What happened? anybody knows? I've been refered to him by a friend who had bought from SM in the past. Anyone can help with SM contact info would be appreciated.

THX - AJ

August 7th, 2012, 11:10 am #2

There was a meltdown of sorts over on TRF that involved Steve, a very unhappy buyer, and an alleged dial switch. I've no dog in that fight, but I once bought a watch from Steve so when I came upon the thread I read through it, and it doesn't read too well. Honestly the whole thread is a hideous mess but I believe that's what led to his being banned there. Maybe someone else here has more info for you.

Here's a link. Steve doesn't chime in til toward the end...

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread. ... %3F&page=6

August 7th, 2012, 12:05 pm #3

Folks:

I've been trying to contact SM without prevail. Emails to him have not been responded for 3 weeks. His web site does not seem to be updated. He's in-active here. I searched the TRF board only to find out he's banned. What happened? anybody knows? I've been refered to him by a friend who had bought from SM in the past. Anyone can help with SM contact info would be appreciated.

THX - AJ
he will respond to Facebook, I don't know why his email isn't working but he is over at FB.

August 7th, 2012, 1:22 pm #4

Folks:

THX - AJ
is still doing business, dealer to dealer. he has been a little busy with the move and all that comes with it.
I am sure everyone will be hearing from him soon...

August 7th, 2012, 6:50 pm #5

Steve has not been responding to my emails either...I have my own issues with him. Actually, he is not handling himself like a responsible business man. I'm very disappointed...I don't think he is the same person that he used to be; it is simple as that.

August 8th, 2012, 5:14 am #6

Folks:

THX - AJ
Hi VRF-

I know Steve well and he is a friend. He has had some set backs and some positive life changes with a new home and wife. I am in contact with him often and would be happy to relay a message.

For those who do not know me, I am a responsible full time dealer. Active with IWJG and WTA and in good standing. Feel free to send me an email or call and I will do what I can to help.

Best regards,

Marc Alan Lotker
+1 305 490 1237

August 8th, 2012, 10:26 am #7

August 8th, 2012, 9:09 pm #8

There was a meltdown of sorts over on TRF that involved Steve, a very unhappy buyer, and an alleged dial switch. I've no dog in that fight, but I once bought a watch from Steve so when I came upon the thread I read through it, and it doesn't read too well. Honestly the whole thread is a hideous mess but I believe that's what led to his being banned there. Maybe someone else here has more info for you.

Here's a link. Steve doesn't chime in til toward the end...

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread. ... %3F&page=6
I think the mod's over on trf allowed the post to run on too long especially after steve's "strange" reply !!

I'd be interested to hear what the eventual outcome of that one was ....