Had this Tudor Sub. 7016/0 circa 1968

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Had this Tudor Sub. 7016/0 circa 1968

March 31st, 2012, 7:55 pm #1

Would like to know if the Dot is Luminova as the watch was serviced by Rolex a few years ago before I purchased it. Can't find service paper which I think said that the Dot was replaced. Also is insert correct? All help appreciated---Thanks. BTY the seconds markers are gilt.

March 31st, 2012, 8:06 pm #2

The following is the work done:

Replace Tube and crown
Touch up case, replace lumi dot on insert
Case tube
Winding crown

The service paper was among old papers in the study

March 31st, 2012, 9:54 pm #3

nt

March 31st, 2012, 11:03 pm #4

Would like to know if the Dot is Luminova as the watch was serviced by Rolex a few years ago before I purchased it. Can't find service paper which I think said that the Dot was replaced. Also is insert correct? All help appreciated---Thanks. BTY the seconds markers are gilt.

sure hard to find a 1968 in that fantastic condition! and what a dial!!!

enjoy in good health!

janice

April 1st, 2012, 12:30 am #5

Wicked Lou !!!!! 8-P (nt)

April 1st, 2012, 12:55 am #6

Great dial and hands. Love the big lollipop seconds hand!

April 1st, 2012, 1:15 am #7

Bought from Glenn in Hawaii and now living on my wrist in Japan.

April 1st, 2012, 1:35 am #8

Where do you hide them ??

Lovely dial you have there

ag

April 1st, 2012, 8:00 am #9

Love the gilt minute track!!

Ross

April 1st, 2012, 1:40 pm #10

Thanks for all the comments--if you have em--post em