Guys if you find a tapatalk forum now, it’s just a test....

April 6th, 2018, 11:47 am #1

We will transition to a new site shortly, but for now this is still our home. A few of you have made donations thru a link on a beta we are testing, and while much appreciated I’m not sure where the $$ is going lol. Let us push the site live before the mods decide what functionality will be in place. When the domanin names redirect to the new site, you will all know the new site is live and transition is complete.

Thanks!

Eric

Xeramic
VRF Member
Xeramic
VRF Member

April 6th, 2018, 12:05 pm #2

I’ve got some kind of an ad/info mail referring to current discussions and offers from this new website yesterday evening. Perhaps others members got it too, it has been sent probably unintentionally?

Greetings,
Xeramic

Linesiders
VRF Member
Linesiders
VRF Member

April 6th, 2018, 12:43 pm #3

Don't worry ; ) - It is just the back end of any early second decade forum system at work ; )

April 6th, 2018, 3:44 pm #4

I’ve got some kind of an ad/info mail referring to current discussions and offers from this new website yesterday evening. Perhaps others members got it too, it has been sent probably unintentionally?

Greetings,
Xeramic
Yes, please ignore any tapatalk communication until we go live (nt)
-Perpetual Knowledge-

April 7th, 2018, 5:19 pm #5

bennai
VRF Member
bennai
VRF Member

April 8th, 2018, 5:55 am #6

We will transition to a new site shortly, but for now this is still our home. A few of you have made donations thru a link on a beta we are testing, and while much appreciated I’m not sure where the $$ is going lol. Let us push the site live before the mods decide what functionality will be in place. When the domanin names redirect to the new site, you will all know the new site is live and transition is complete.

Thanks!

Eric
Hi,
Just tried as usual to login to VRF but couldnt.
Any problem

April 8th, 2018, 5:53 pm #7

Yes its locked now (nt)
-Perpetual Knowledge-