Gold with Oyster bracelets, perfect for a Saturday afternoon

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Gold with Oyster bracelets, perfect for a Saturday afternoon

October 8th, 2011, 4:08 pm #1

Pictured below are two of my favorite gold pieces. One obviously more special than the other, although both have a unique place in my collection.

The day date with an exceptional gilt underline dial is nicely complimented by an ultra rare and period correct expansion bracelet in NOS condition. The OP is another rare find, with a perfect gloss underline white dial and yet another NOS oyster bracelet that completes the package.

I'd love to see some other gold/oyster bracelet watches, it seems like these are becoming nearly impossible to find.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, it is a perfect fall day here today

Last edited by Billy182 on October 8th, 2011, 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 8th, 2011, 5:15 pm #2

They are in such pristine condition. You are a lucky guy. Love the black-gilt-underline guy. Enjoy

October 8th, 2011, 5:27 pm #3

October 8th, 2011, 5:34 pm #4

Pictured below are two of my favorite gold pieces. One obviously more special than the other, although both have a unique place in my collection.

The day date with an exceptional gilt underline dial is nicely complimented by an ultra rare and period correct expansion bracelet in NOS condition. The OP is another rare find, with a perfect gloss underline white dial and yet another NOS oyster bracelet that completes the package.

I'd love to see some other gold/oyster bracelet watches, it seems like these are becoming nearly impossible to find.

October 8th, 2011, 5:41 pm #5

Love this combo !!! Congrats !! DD + Gold + Stella dial (nt)

October 8th, 2011, 6:05 pm #6

..and you're right Speedy, I certainly can't forget my stella. I suppose I'll have another quest trying to find a pink oyster bracelet in matching condition.

Last edited by Billy182 on October 8th, 2011, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 9th, 2011, 1:37 am #7

Wow!!! such beautiful condition