FS Rolex Daytona R series MK-1 18k

Buy, Sell and Trade Vintage Rolex Watches and Accessories

FS Rolex Daytona R series MK-1 18k

May 8th, 2012, 4:32 pm #1

FS Rolex Daytona R16528

Case: the case on this watch is in excellent condition with nice sharp edges - reference number and serial very easily seen between the lugs - I am not sure if the watch was polished - i dont believe it has been but you can make your own determinations on that - i purchased it from Andrew Shear about 5 years ago and he said it was from the original owner. you will be able to tell by the pictures that there are no blemishes here - also you will see that it does have the original MK1 correct Bezel with no marks on it at all - MK1 bezels are very hard to come by and i have seen several 18k daytonas that have a newer version bezel on them which suggests that the original one was lost or damaged in some way - not with this one - the watch is superb

Dial: Excellent MK1 Floating cosmograph dial with no blemishes - i cant even find anything with a loupe on this dial that would cause me concern - nada

Bracelet: Excellent original first series non flip bracelet with 13 links - i added one because i have a rather large wrist

i am not sure of the service history of the watch but it is running fine and basically been in my safe the whole time i have owned it minus the 1/2 dozen times i have worn it - only selling to make way for a grail watch that i have had my eye on for a while

price is 22,500 USD OBRO + shipping and no returns -

please note - this is a more and more rare version that is all correct an intact - - not an easy find.

ask any questions you like and thanks for looking and thanks to VFR for the continuous space here