FS RARE ROLEX OYSTERQUARTZ 19028

Buy, Sell and Trade Vintage Rolex Watches and Accessories

FS RARE ROLEX OYSTERQUARTZ 19028

July 5th, 2012, 8:33 am #1

HAVE DECIDED TO OFFER PROBABLY THE FINEST OYSTERQUARTZ REF 19028 YOU HAVE SEEN.
THIS IS THE PYRAMID MODEL FROM THE LATE 80'S. THE WATCH IS IN MINT CONDITION.THE WATCH COMES WITH A COMPLETE PACKAGE, BOX(CHOICE OF 2) ORIGINAL STAMPED PAPERS,AND A ROLEX SALES BOOK FROM 1990. THE BRACELET IS TIGHT AND HAS 8 SCREWS.GREEN STICKER STILL ON ALTHOUGH NO PRINTING SHOWS.
YOU ALL KNOW THE WATCH MODEL. I WISH I COULD TAKE BETTER IMAGES BUT WATCH LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON.
I AM ASKING $16000... OBO
LOCATED IN MY SAFE IN SWITZERLAND.

July 5th, 2012, 9:22 am #2

please clarify return policy, thanks

July 5th, 2012, 9:50 am #3

no return for this watch (nt)

July 5th, 2012, 10:23 am #4

THIS IS THE PYRAMID MODEL FROM THE LATE 80'S. THE WATCH IS IN MINT CONDITION.THE WATCH COMES WITH A COMPLETE PACKAGE, BOX(CHOICE OF 2) ORIGINAL STAMPED PAPERS,AND A ROLEX SALES BOOK FROM 1990. THE BRACELET IS TIGHT AND HAS 8 SCREWS.GREEN STICKER STILL ON ALTHOUGH NO PRINTING SHOWS.
YOU ALL KNOW THE WATCH MODEL. I WISH I COULD TAKE BETTER IMAGES BUT WATCH LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON.

NOTE THAT II HAVE REMOVED "MINT" FROM OFFER AS I HAVE NOTICED SOME MINOR MARKS ON BACK PROBABLY CAUSED WHEN BATTERY REPLACED.

THIS IS THE PYRAMID MODEL FROM THE LATE 80'S. THE WATCH IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.THE WATCH COMES WITH A COMPLETE PACKAGE, BOX(CHOICE OF 2) ORIGINAL STAMPED PAPERS,AND A ROLEX SALES BOOK FROM 1990. THE BRACELET IS TIGHT AND HAS 8 SCREWS.GREEN STICKER STILL ON ALTHOUGH NO PRINTING SHOWS.
I AM ASKING $16000... OBO NO RETURNS UNLESS I HAVE MISREPRESENTED THE ITEM. MANY THANKS.

July 5th, 2012, 10:46 am #5

HERE ARE IMAGES OF BACK..

July 8th, 2012, 9:25 pm #6

The watch has been sold.....Thanks VRF and H.

Brian
Last edited by fantastictime on July 11th, 2012, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.