FS or FT Beautiful RED1680 MK4 Dial 2,7 1969 >>>>

Buy, Sell and Trade Vintage Rolex Watches and Accessories

FS or FT Beautiful RED1680 MK4 Dial 2,7 1969 >>>>

April 25th, 2012, 7:11 am #1

FS or Trade details at bottom

1680 MK4 Dial , I bought this watch purely for the Clean Conditions , CG's , Lugs ,, as ratings are subjective I'll let the images do the talking , 9315 with 380 , Full Length and Uber Tight , Matching Dial / Hands , Twin Lock Crown and Original Box Set (sorry about the iPhone images it's the best I can do for now) >>>

Price $8750 + Shipping 

Might trade this and the 1680 sub posted plus $$$$ on a 6263 or similar value rare original Exotic Sub

(All prices are USD) PayPal + 4% or Bank Wire

Refunds ONLY if not Genuine (shipping back and forward to down under is no Bueno)

I have plenty of references and expect the same from buyer , total confidence needed at both ends

Thanks for looking and thanks VRF for the bandwidth

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

April 25th, 2012, 9:43 am #2

email sent nt

April 25th, 2012, 12:39 pm #3

1680 MK4 Dial , I bought this watch purely for the Clean Conditions , CG's , Lugs ,, as ratings are subjective I'll let the images do the talking , 9315 with 380 , Full Length and Uber Tight , Matching Dial / Hands , Twin Lock Crown and Original Box Set (sorry about the iPhone images it's the best I can do for now) >>>

Price $8750 + Shipping 

Might trade this and the 1680 sub posted plus $$$$ on a 6263 or similar value rare original Exotic Sub

Refunds ONLY if not Genuine (shipping back and forward to down under is no Bueno)

I have plenty of references and expect the same from buyer , total confidence needed at both ends

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer
please post a better/bigger macro of the SN

thanks

April 25th, 2012, 8:54 pm #4

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

April 25th, 2012, 10:17 pm #5

pics received, thanks Hammer :-)

April 25th, 2012, 11:01 pm #6

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

April 26th, 2012, 7:56 am #7

Price $8750 + Shipping 

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer
SOLD PF .... Thanks Rob , BL and VRF :-))) (nt)