FS: Many Gold Rolex Models to match withYOUR Birth Year

Buy, Sell and Trade Vintage Rolex Watches and Accessories

FS: Many Gold Rolex Models to match withYOUR Birth Year

August 11th, 2012, 8:04 am #1

1960 $4700

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
1964 $9000

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
1964 $5500 no bracelet

196? $ 4500 no bracelet

1968 $25,000 Diamonds added to Rolex dial post factory.

1972 $5,200 no bracelet.
SOLD
1973 $11,000

1976 $4500

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
1978 $11,000

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
1979 $3700 Original Rolex Diamond Dial

1980 $8000 Bezel of very high quality diamonds and setting. May be aftermarket.

1985 $20,000 All Diamonds Factory Set.

1986 $4700

1998 $7700

Once you let me know which model is of interest to you I will forward additional details.
I am in the U.S.A. Face to face deal or I ship worldwide by Fedex insured with Parcel Pro.
This runs about $100.
12 year unblemished reputation as an Internet seller, mostly on E-Bay under user name afinewatch.
30 years in jewelry field, 20 years buying and selling watches.
In the U.S. preferred shipping by registered insured mail.
Returns accepted from U.S. buyer in 3 days if not as described.
Please e-mail mila_d at cox.net if interested. Will be happy to answer any questions.
Payment by bank to bank wire transfer.

Many U.S. and international references upon request.
If you want to talk over the phone please e-mail your phone number.
Thanks for looking, Igor.
Last edited by IgorDR on August 12th, 2012, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

August 11th, 2012, 10:28 am #2

---Perpetual Knowledge---
-Perpetual Knowledge-

August 13th, 2012, 7:59 am #3

1960 $4700

1964 $9000

1964 $5500 no bracelet

196? $ 4500 no bracelet

1968 $25,000 Diamonds added to Rolex dial post factory.

1972 $5,200 no bracelet.
SOLD
1973 $11,000

1976 $4500

1978 $11,000

1979 $3700 Original Rolex Diamond Dial

1980 $8000 Bezel of very high quality diamonds and setting. May be aftermarket.

1985 $20,000 All Diamonds Factory Set.

1986 $4700

1998 $7700

Once you let me know which model is of interest to you I will forward additional details.
I am in the U.S.A. Face to face deal or I ship worldwide by Fedex insured with Parcel Pro.
This runs about $100.
12 year unblemished reputation as an Internet seller, mostly on E-Bay under user name afinewatch.
30 years in jewelry field, 20 years buying and selling watches.
In the U.S. preferred shipping by registered insured mail.
Returns accepted from U.S. buyer in 3 days if not as described.
Please e-mail mila_d at cox.net if interested. Will be happy to answer any questions.
Payment by bank to bank wire transfer.

Many U.S. and international references upon request.
If you want to talk over the phone please e-mail your phone number.
Thanks for looking, Igor.
Hi Mate,

Been looking for a YG watch with a factory diamond dial, as Your 79 Date has one, but no bracelet with it, would You change watches

like putting a YG bracelet on it or the Date with the riveted Bracelet [is this genuine or aftermarket one] put the diamond dial into this one,

if so what combo could You offer and the prices please.

Many Thanks

Mario