FS FINAL Reduction 1665 GW Dial Tudor 76100 case DJ Case Dial (sigma?) Crown >>

Buy, Sell and Trade Vintage Rolex Watches and Accessories

FS FINAL Reduction 1665 GW Dial Tudor 76100 case DJ Case Dial (sigma?) Crown >>

April 7th, 2012, 9:23 pm #1

Just fwiw some years ago I had an accident which left it impossible for me to go upstairs in my house anymore , well until recently when I got some help and I found a bunch of old parts and stuff most of which I'm not even sure exactly what they are , so I'm going to list them and try to raise some doe ray me $$ for my DR fund I have NO IDEA how much these things are worth or what is mate rates , i asked a few friends for ideas but all had different views so I'll just list at a guess and reduce each week till they sell , I guess that's the best way I can find market values which is all I want , excuse me if I'm not on the mark ? I'll get there eventually sorry about the crappy iPhone pic's is all I can do this is my first FS post so I hope I haven't buggered anything up :-

International Registered Post $25 (All prices are USD) PayPal or Wire

Rolex 1665 Tritium Dials (no Lume NOT a service dial lol)  $2000 >>>

NUMBER STAMPED ON DIAL BACK >>>

Rolex 16200 Datejust case dial (sigma?) crystal crown $500 >>>

Tudor 80's 76100 case set & crown MINTY MINT $780 (suits 200m/660ft dial with Lollypop hands ?? 

The case lines are PERFECT and the Facets/Flares are PERFECT >>>

FREE EXTRA CROWN >>>

Vintage Buckles $250 the lot >>>

PACKAGE DEAL $450 the Lot >>>

FREE EXTRA BEZEL >>>

Tudor day date dial + day wheel , SPIDER Dial $150  >>>

Crowns $ 60 the Lot >>>

Refunds ONLY if not Genuine (shipping back and forward to down under is no Bueno)

Thanks for looking and thanks VRF for the bandwidth

April 8th, 2012, 2:31 am #2

16000's Package Deal OHPF , THX VRF :-))) (nt)

April 8th, 2012, 7:22 am #3

Just fwiw some years ago I had an accident which left it impossible for me to go upstairs in my house anymore , well until recently when I got some help and I found a bunch of old parts and stuff most of which I'm not even sure exactly what they are , so I'm going to list them and try to raise some doe ray me $$ for my DR fund I have NO IDEA how much these things are worth or what is mate rates , i asked a few friends for ideas but all had different views so I'll just list at a guess and reduce each week till they sell , I guess that's the best way I can find market values which is all I want , excuse me if I'm not on the mark ? I'll get there eventually sorry about the crappy iPhone pic's is all I can do this is my first FS post so I hope I haven't buggered anything up :-

Tudor 80's 76100 case set & crown MINTY MINT $780 (suits 200m/660ft dial with Lollypop hands ?? 

FREE EXTRA CROWN >>>

FREE EXTRA BEZEL >>>

Crowns $ 60 the Lot >>>

Refunds ONLY if not Genuine (shipping back and forward to down under is no Bueno)

Thanks Hammer! An Excellent Seller. Smooth transaction. A real nice guy to deal with.
Highly recommended. (Genuine Dial and case)

April 8th, 2012, 9:04 pm #4

FREE EXTRA CROWN >>>

FREE EXTRA BEZEL >>>

Crowns $ 60 the Lot >>>

Tudor 76100 ONPF .... THX VRF !! (nt)