Errrrr...!?! (slightly at a loss for words!)

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Errrrr...!?! (slightly at a loss for words!)

September 5th, 2011, 10:51 am #1

If you would all form a line behind Mr Papp ahead of the great O.W.S. watch give-away...

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Thank You for reading my letter. I am an engineer from Hungary. I have 3 children, and with my wife we work a lot, but it's not enough to step forward. My dream always was a nice automatic swiss watch - an Omega! Now I say pictures and read about the Seamaster Planet Ocean! It is a beauty! It is my dream come true! It's frenetic! I love the big size in steel with steel bracelet with the orange lünette!
I will never have enough money to buy it, so could I ask You to give me this watch as a present? I would always wear it, and after my time my son could inherit my dream!

It would be my dream come true!

Thank You, with best regards:
Zoltan Papp

Budapest

September 5th, 2011, 10:53 am #2

felixhal
VRF Member
felixhal
VRF Member

September 5th, 2011, 10:55 am #3

If you would all form a line behind Mr Papp ahead of the great O.W.S. watch give-away...

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Thank You for reading my letter. I am an engineer from Hungary. I have 3 children, and with my wife we work a lot, but it's not enough to step forward. My dream always was a nice automatic swiss watch - an Omega! Now I say pictures and read about the Seamaster Planet Ocean! It is a beauty! It is my dream come true! It's frenetic! I love the big size in steel with steel bracelet with the orange lünette!
I will never have enough money to buy it, so could I ask You to give me this watch as a present? I would always wear it, and after my time my son could inherit my dream!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
this is hilarious,....

September 5th, 2011, 11:04 am #4

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
Put me down for a 3,6,9 sub. =0)

Slainte,
Joe

Volecs
VRF Member
Volecs
VRF Member

September 5th, 2011, 11:18 am #5

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
Out of 500 email he might get the chance.....

A father who lost his son, a Father that does not talk to his so in years a generous fool......

LOL

gfnyc2
VRF Member
gfnyc2
VRF Member

September 5th, 2011, 12:03 pm #6

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
mike....check the ip address of the sender, I'll bet you a tenner its
someone on this forum !! G

florianw
VRF Member
florianw
VRF Member

September 5th, 2011, 12:06 pm #7

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
That´s very generous of you, Mike...rofl

TudorMC
VRF Member
TudorMC
VRF Member

September 5th, 2011, 1:43 pm #8

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest

September 5th, 2011, 2:12 pm #9

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
When you start driving yellow Porsche's through town.

People think you earn to much... and need to share

Best,

B

2wsxcde3
VRF Member
2wsxcde3
VRF Member

September 5th, 2011, 5:31 pm #10

Dear Mr. Old Watch Shop!

Zoltan Papp

Budapest
last year. The worst part was someone was asking for a reference as me as a buyer? Surely that should work the other way round or am I missing something?

Anyway after then having my Hotmail hacked into I was forced to delete the account, change all my bank details and online stuff and now have to spread my now numerous different emails around to keep them guarded. The whole affair was a nightmare.

Anyway Mike, if you're not planning to give this guy a present can I have one please? I wouldn't mind an Omega Planet Ocean myself - as I also have a thing for the steel & orange lünette too.

I'll put the postman on standby for you.

Thanks buddy,

Steve