Email check for Giraldo Alejandro

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Email check for Giraldo Alejandro

October 18th, 2011, 3:47 pm #1

Hey guys, with all the scare, I wanted to see if someone could verify Giraldo's email address? Below is what I have for him. Not trying to verify him, as I know he's a good guy. Just want to make sure I'm communicated with him and not some pretender.

alexxxgil@yahoo.com

October 18th, 2011, 3:49 pm #2

That's what I use - triple "x" (nt)

raynicol1
VRF Member
raynicol1
VRF Member

October 18th, 2011, 4:24 pm #3

Hey guys, with all the scare, I wanted to see if someone could verify Giraldo's email address? Below is what I have for him. Not trying to verify him, as I know he's a good guy. Just want to make sure I'm communicated with him and not some pretender.

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
The time and he is a really nice guy
best Ray

marc16750
VRF Member
marc16750
VRF Member

October 18th, 2011, 4:40 pm #4

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
AG is ok

Jacek_K
VRF Member
Jacek_K
VRF Member

October 18th, 2011, 5:24 pm #5

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
Good guy

October 18th, 2011, 5:35 pm #6

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
really a nice guy m

GMTKiwi
VRF Member
GMTKiwi
VRF Member

October 18th, 2011, 5:44 pm #7

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
Yip. He's a good fella and that's his email (nt)

3register
VRF Member
3register
VRF Member

October 18th, 2011, 5:45 pm #8

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
Done a few deals with AG, all good, deal with trust!!

October 18th, 2011, 6:20 pm #9

alexxxgil@yahoo.com
Yes, correct email for AG :-) nt

October 18th, 2011, 8:31 pm #10

thanks to all ;0)