Daytonas

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Daytonas

August 8th, 2012, 2:40 pm #1

Hello all
I just wanted to share with you all this amazing portraits that a friend of mine is doing for me, this is just a few of the huge order that I had done for him to do only chronos
the final outcome is beyong beauty, he is really a MASTER and I take my hat off as it is very difficult to capture the shadows and the whole concep and make it look like the real thing, he is doing all kinds of Daytonas including the all the newmans and many more ;O)

So he is doing a huge selection for my Ranch and I can not wait to have them hanging on my Cigar/wine room back at home

They are very big and I had put two of my watches for you too see the size and figure the whole thing

any thoughts ???

Godspeed

ag

Last edited by alexxxgil on August 8th, 2012, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

August 8th, 2012, 2:58 pm #2

My new office needs two new posters

Timothy

August 8th, 2012, 3:31 pm #3

but I keep that in mind, I just want to have all the portraits and if there is anything available I will let you know

Cheers

ag

August 8th, 2012, 4:17 pm #4

Hello all
I just wanted to share with you all this amazing portraits that a friend of mine is doing for me, this is just a few of the huge order that I had done for him to do only chronos
the final outcome is beyong beauty, he is really a MASTER and I take my hat off as it is very difficult to capture the shadows and the whole concep and make it look like the real thing, he is doing all kinds of Daytonas including the all the newmans and many more ;O)

So he is doing a huge selection for my Ranch and I can not wait to have them hanging on my Cigar/wine room back at home

They are very big and I had put two of my watches for you too see the size and figure the whole thing

any thoughts ???

Godspeed

ag

Ag they are beautiful, the guy certainly has talent. (nt)

August 8th, 2012, 4:35 pm #5

Hello all

any thoughts ???

Godspeed

ag

Hi AG, might you be interested in any Screaming Eagle cabernets for that wine cellar of yours? I've got 2007, 2008 and 2009 in storage and I'm looking for a gilt 1675.

Just let me know.... you can PM me...

Great pics, by the way, but you gotta have the watch before you can take the picture. What a superb collection!

Ron

August 9th, 2012, 1:10 am #6

Hello all

any thoughts ???

Godspeed

ag

What can u say about that AG !!! 8-P >>> :-))))))) (nt)

August 9th, 2012, 8:21 am #7

Hello all

any thoughts ???

Godspeed

ag

Beautiful.