Chocolate from Arthur

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Chocolate from Arthur

December 31st, 2011, 1:52 pm #1

Just a quick year end post and a huge thank you to Arthur for getting me this in time to ring in the new year. Even more amazing in person and beyond what I hoped for. As most know, Arthur is nothing but a gentleman going above and beyond to help get this on my wrist. Looking forward to keeping this one to the end.

wishing everyone health and happiness in 2012

Jamey
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

December 31st, 2011, 2:09 pm #2

Happy New Year 2012 guys

December 31st, 2011, 4:44 pm #3

Just a quick year end post and a huge thank you to Arthur for getting me this in time to ring in the new year. Even more amazing in person and beyond what I hoped for. As most know, Arthur is nothing but a gentleman going above and beyond to help get this on my wrist. Looking forward to keeping this one to the end.

Jamey
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
nt

December 31st, 2011, 7:51 pm #4

Congrats on your lovely chocolate Daytona.

Yes, Arthur is a great guy to deal with. Enjoy it in the new year.

Jeff

December 31st, 2011, 10:22 pm #5

Jamey
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Of your beautiful " Cioccolato " Daytona.

You were a perfect gentleman to deal with.

Wear it in the best of health.

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Arthur
arolex
Last edited by watchesap on December 31st, 2011, 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 31st, 2011, 10:37 pm #6

Jamey
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Nt
Last edited by watchesap on December 31st, 2011, 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

December 31st, 2011, 11:50 pm #7

Jamey
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
Congratulation!!!! a very beautiful piece indeed!!

January 1st, 2012, 12:24 am #8

Love!!!!!! The chocolate sub dials.

Great find.

Congrats,
Brent

January 1st, 2012, 7:48 pm #9

Jamey
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
LOVE this Daytona -- dear Jamey, biggest congrats to you for the watch and your taste !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Werner