BuksiBuksi / Adam Korom update ......

Vintage Rolex Discussion

BuksiBuksi / Adam Korom update ......

October 27th, 2011, 7:50 am #1

Some of you have asked about Buksi who ripped off myself and 2 other VRF folk a few months back.

It's now six weeks since he fronted up on VRF promising to repay his victims.
Not a word from him since then and no reply to a dozen emails I've sent him.

I can only conclude that our Hungarian friend is a scammer of the highest order.

ADAM - IF YOU ARE OUT THERE IT'S TIME TO GET HONEST MATE.

October 27th, 2011, 8:15 am #2

these bad deals keep happening from time to time,....
Damn

October 27th, 2011, 8:23 am #3

Well, he is often in Munich at the show.... (nt)

October 27th, 2011, 1:10 pm #4

to munich to confront him, but i probably better of not to............

i bet he still reads vrf, fricking scammer, hate them

christian

Last edited by fantastictime on October 27th, 2011, 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

October 27th, 2011, 3:04 pm #5

a lot of fun there!

October 27th, 2011, 4:53 pm #6

Some of you have asked about Buksi who ripped off myself and 2 other VRF folk a few months back.

I can only conclude that our Hungarian friend is a scammer of the highest order.

Bank, police, work, relatives and stay on it. When you are bothering the police and his bank daily they want to make it stop. They're mad at you for bugging them but they will take it out on him. File a theft report with his local police and follow up every single day, trust me they will get tired of it. Same with the bank's fraud department, wear them out with contacts.

October 27th, 2011, 7:38 pm #7

a lot of fun there!
problem is he is warned now...

October 27th, 2011, 11:04 pm #8

Bank, police, work, relatives and stay on it. When you are bothering the police and his bank daily they want to make it stop. They're mad at you for bugging them but they will take it out on him. File a theft report with his local police and follow up every single day, trust me they will get tired of it. Same with the bank's fraud department, wear them out with contacts.

send an email to the organizer, mr. armborst. have somebody to help you translate into german, if you can. tell him, what happened and ask him if the person has signed up. file your claim with your local police and get a file number and transfer that filenumbe/title and ask the munich police for assistance. that should solve your problem quite quickly. next show is 04.12.2011 and most dealers will be there for the christmas trades..... here is the contact in germany: mr. armborst at :

EUROTIME
Urfahrnstr. 15
83080 Oberaudorf

Telefon: +49 (0) 8033 4062

good luck and kind regards. achim

October 27th, 2011, 11:35 pm #9

The Munich watch fair sounds like a great opportunity for us to get this problem sorted.

I'll get to work on it now.

Thanks again !

October 28th, 2011, 2:57 am #10

i must apologize if it's a hair brained idea Multitasking between VRF & month end closings Lol!!!