Bob Ridley communication?

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Bob Ridley communication?

November 9th, 2011, 9:55 pm #1

Hi,

Anybody ever dealt with Bob Ridley before? I read some really good thing about this watchmaker. That's why I decided to ask for his expertise. I received an email that the goods arrived on the 19th of October. This week I've sent him 2 mails regarding the status but no reply at all....... Is this normal?

November 9th, 2011, 10:15 pm #2

It is very easy to have some slide thru the cracks...dont worry though,your watch is absolutely safe and sound.

Steven T. Mulholland

November 9th, 2011, 10:20 pm #3

OK thanks Steven!

November 9th, 2011, 10:23 pm #4

Hi,

Anybody ever dealt with Bob Ridley before? I read some really good thing about this watchmaker. That's why I decided to ask for his expertise. I received an email that the goods arrived on the 19th of October. This week I've sent him 2 mails regarding the status but no reply at all....... Is this normal?

November 9th, 2011, 10:31 pm #5

Hi,

Bob has an excellent reputation, and I have to say that the job he did servicing my 1665 was excellent....
But I found him expensive and after the job was done I had several questions, all have gone unanswered???
I have sent emails and left messages???
Never had that problem with Rolex, Steve Mulholland or anyone else???
Maybe I offended them in some way???
It's a mystery???

November 9th, 2011, 10:33 pm #6

Hi,

I just spoke to Barbara yesterday, and they've been re-working their system as well as dealing with some outage issues with phones and the like (thanks to neighboring construction), so it's been hard for them to keep up with anything.

It's definitely going to be worth the wait, though. I am very happy with the work that Bob has done. It comes at a price premium, but the piece of mind in leaving your rare and precious vintage watches with a true professional is hard to put a price tag on.

Best of luck!

November 9th, 2011, 11:07 pm #7

he's a busy man, but he won't let you down. try to be patient. when he returns your watch, you'll see what a magician he
is.

November 9th, 2011, 11:12 pm #8

I just spoke to Barbara yesterday, and they've been re-working their system as well as dealing with some outage issues with phones and the like (thanks to neighboring construction), so it's been hard for them to keep up with anything.

It's definitely going to be worth the wait, though. I am very happy with the work that Bob has done. It comes at a price premium, but the piece of mind in leaving your rare and precious vintage watches with a true professional is hard to put a price tag on.

Best of luck!
Maybe he's out of town.

If you do get him on the phone, he'll never rush you off. Patience is one of his virtues for sure.

You need not worry about Bob

Jt

November 9th, 2011, 11:33 pm #9

Hi,

Perfect communication in all the way...

You will soon have some news for sure...

Say hello for me..

A.

November 9th, 2011, 11:36 pm #10

Hi,

No need to worry. Bob is class AAA. I am sure that he will respond in a timely manner.