Beware! Scammer using my name!

Buy, Sell and Trade Vintage Rolex Watches and Accessories

Beware! Scammer using my name!

July 16th, 2008, 1:51 pm #1

Beware of user claiming to be me, Robert Razavi!

He is using the e-mail robrazavi@yahoo.com, which is NOT mine!

Go to Watchnet and WatchUSeek and look there for my info and references; that other guy is NOT me!

I apologize for the inconvenience to all (although I have nothing to do with this guy).

July 16th, 2008, 1:59 pm #2

Thanks for the advice, I hope you nail this guy soon. Please keep an update.

July 16th, 2008, 2:11 pm #3

Go to Watchnet and WatchUSeek and look there for my info and references; that other guy is NOT me!

I apologize for the inconvenience to all (although I have nothing to do with this guy).
Well, he was caught red handed by other watchful members of several watch communities (TZ, WhatNet and WatchUseek); they wrote to me to verify the story and he was 'outed'.

With this 'team work' and 'community watch' (no pun intended) I think we all avoided some poor guy being lightened of several thousand dollars.

And to all:
<BOLD>BEWARE: If it's too good to be true, then you're probably going to end up scammed!

ALWAYS buy the seller!
</BOLD>

Robert Razavi
Robert Razavi

July 21st, 2008, 3:46 pm #4

A scammer tried to steal my name to sell watches and was fortunately found out and foiled.

Please see my real references here:
http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?p=1171328