An invitation to a "Cars and Vintage Rolex" get-together! Saturday 8/20 Carmel-by-the-Sea

Vintage Rolex Discussion

An invitation to a "Cars and Vintage Rolex" get-together! Saturday 8/20 Carmel-by-the-Sea

August 1st, 2011, 2:14 am #1

Fourtane Estate Jewelers and 10 Past Ten would like to extend a warm welcome to any VRF members who would like to join us for a small get together on Saturday, August 20th in Carmel, CA. As may of you know, Carmel is transformed from an idyllic seaside town to the epicenter of the vintage and exotic car activity every August. It plays host to the Concorso Italiano, as well as the Pebble Beach Concours de Elegance all within one calendar week. To commemorate this, we have been hosting small gatherings in town to coincide, as many of the vintage car aficionados are also passionate about Rolex watches.

This year we will be hosting a small gathering with a little catered food and drink after-closing between 5:30 and 7:00PM on Saturday, August 20th. Have some drinks while you meet and chat with other collectors amidst a backdrop of a large collection of vintage Rolex watches. Meet collectors from around the world and share your passion for our hobby. The event is free, and everyone is welcome. We have limited space, so please make sure you RSVP. Email me at eric@10pastTEN.com to save a space and let me know how many in your party.

If you can't make it on Saturday but are in town, please stop by the shop and say hi during business hours. Take a break from all the cars and check out some nice vintage Rolexes!

Come for the cars and stay for the watches!

WHERE:

Fourtane Estate Jewelers
The Pine Inn on Ocean Avenue
Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA 93921

WHEN:

Saturday, August 20, 2011
5:30 to 7:00PM

RSVP:

eric@10pastTEN.com

Some wrist candy from past years...

Oh...and some nice cars too!

August 1st, 2011, 6:25 am #2

..two hobbies coming together....WOW ! A pitty I am on the other side on the pond and unfortunately not able to hop over ! But next year I will be at the Pebble Beach event for sure !

Enjoy !

Best,
Mark

August 1st, 2011, 9:35 am #3

.... enjoy my friend !

cheers from Italy

August 1st, 2011, 9:49 am #4

Fourtane Estate Jewelers and 10 Past Ten would like to extend a warm welcome to any VRF members who would like to join us for a small get together on Saturday, August 20th in Carmel, CA. As may of you know, Carmel is transformed from an idyllic seaside town to the epicenter of the vintage and exotic car activity every August. It plays host to the Concorso Italiano, as well as the Pebble Beach Concours de Elegance all within one calendar week. To commemorate this, we have been hosting small gatherings in town to coincide, as many of the vintage car aficionados are also passionate about Rolex watches.

This year we will be hosting a small gathering with a little catered food and drink after-closing between 5:30 and 7:00PM on Saturday, August 20th. Have some drinks while you meet and chat with other collectors amidst a backdrop of a large collection of vintage Rolex watches. Meet collectors from around the world and share your passion for our hobby. The event is free, and everyone is welcome. We have limited space, so please make sure you RSVP. Email me at eric@10pastTEN.com to save a space and let me know how many in your party.

If you can't make it on Saturday but are in town, please stop by the shop and say hi during business hours. Take a break from all the cars and check out some nice vintage Rolexes!

WHERE:

Fourtane Estate Jewelers

WHEN:

RSVP:

eric@10pastTEN.com

Wonderful!! Ferrari Californias, so pretty, all in a row; but no Rolex Californias? Congrats, Eric; wish I could be there!

Eric6538
Eric6538

August 1st, 2011, 9:55 am #5

Hello Mr. MC Yoon, these are Ferrari Daytona's !

eric

August 1st, 2011, 10:06 am #6

WHERE:

Fourtane Estate Jewelers

WHEN:

RSVP:

eric@10pastTEN.com

http://www.network54.com/Forum/207593/m ... ---%3B-%29

Have fun !!

August 1st, 2011, 2:29 pm #7

Hello Mr. MC Yoon, these are Ferrari Daytona's !

eric
Eric, thanks for the correction. My geography ain't too good. Confused Cali with Daytona . More of a Porsche person .

Eric6538
Eric6538

August 1st, 2011, 3:00 pm #8

picture:

August 2nd, 2011, 1:10 am #9

Roll bars and all! RS?

Eric6538
Eric6538

August 2nd, 2011, 9:48 am #10

....964 Cup car, all original like it left the factory in 1991. A sort of 'holy grail' for Porsche entousiasts !
The Heuer stickers are a pity, but it's original

Regards

Eric