Am I going mad or...

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Am I going mad or...

May 31st, 2012, 2:06 pm #1

Just posting this to check I am not the only person in the world that seems to think about watches 24/7. There must be a term for someone who can't wait until lunchtime to log onto VRF to get their daily fix. I have been collecting for about 10 years and really have to save up to justify my next watch purchase. I just collected my latest yesterday, a 1964 Tudor sub 7928, why am I thinking about the next one. Last night I'm sure I was dreaming about gilt dials!!!

Please help.

Thanks

Paul.

May 31st, 2012, 3:06 pm #2

I have the same problem and beleive I am not looking to be cure

Good hunting

Godspeed

ag

May 31st, 2012, 4:11 pm #3

Just posting this to check I am not the only person in the world that seems to think about watches 24/7. There must be a term for someone who can't wait until lunchtime to log onto VRF to get their daily fix. I have been collecting for about 10 years and really have to save up to justify my next watch purchase. I just collected my latest yesterday, a 1964 Tudor sub 7928, why am I thinking about the next one. Last night I'm sure I was dreaming about gilt dials!!!

Please help.

Thanks

Paul.
None. None at all. The disease has taken over. Acceptance will set your spirit free.

May 31st, 2012, 4:21 pm #4

Please help.

Thanks

Paul.
And I love it!

May 31st, 2012, 6:28 pm #5

Please help.

Thanks

Paul.
...you can wait until lunchtime to login.....work at my desk takes backseat to hunting for next purchase....no cure I've come across yet...

Todd B. in OC

andypandy
andypandy

May 31st, 2012, 6:47 pm #6

Please help.

Thanks

Paul.
HOROLOGIMANIA !

June 1st, 2012, 7:04 am #7

Please help.

Thanks

Paul.
Thanks all, it looks like I'm screwed then!!