Ahhh ,geneva another morning waking up in a strange but beautiful city

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Ahhh ,geneva another morning waking up in a strange but beautiful city

May 13th, 2012, 6:03 am #1

A walk around the lake as first light hits is hard to beat and very inspiring .....

Shame the came cant be said about many of the pieces in the sales .... I guess phillips notion that people are holding on tight to the good stuff is accurate .... Much nicer vintage Rolex on the people's wrists than in the vitrines ....!!

May 13th, 2012, 6:40 am #2

watchyouwant
VRF Member
watchyouwant
VRF Member

May 13th, 2012, 6:51 am #3

A walk around the lake as first light hits is hard to beat and very inspiring .....

Shame the came cant be said about many of the pieces in the sales .... I guess phillips notion that people are holding on tight to the good stuff is accurate .... Much nicer vintage Rolex on the people's wrists than in the vitrines ....!!
enjoy the gnomes, jed. kind regards. achim

May 13th, 2012, 7:04 am #4

So later .... Though everywhere we go Phillip is shooting ... So expect a good pictorial

I've only bought myself one thing .... And I can't post that until Friday !!!

HammerHammer
VRF Member
HammerHammer
VRF Member

May 13th, 2012, 7:06 am #5

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

May 13th, 2012, 7:37 am #6

Considering the look on Jeds face yesterday i'm surprised he's even able to post today. I'm not sure what timezone my dear fellow moderator was in, but it certainly was not Geneva time. )

No, seriously, Geneva is a great city and the company is excellent. Today is Antiquorum Day (and considering their wares, I think i'll go get a massage instead), and tomorrow is the big Christies show. Should be interesting.

Arriving in Geneva Airport, you do notice the abundance of watch advertisements. Also all Airport clocks are Rolex (of course!)

Even some of the buildings in town have stuff written on them...

View from one of my windows in my room:

Lake view: (they turned off the Jet!)

And Christes Venue (and watch geek hangout):

Unfortunatly the weather is not too great today, hopefully i'll be able to get some better scans tomorrow.

Cheers

Morgan

http://www.tudorcollector.com

jatucka
VRF Member
jatucka
VRF Member

May 13th, 2012, 8:52 am #7

enjoy Geneva mate, and please say ciao to all the friends! :-)
Last edited by jatucka on May 13th, 2012, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

May 13th, 2012, 10:22 am #8

Considering the look on Jeds face yesterday i'm surprised he's even able to post today. I'm not sure what timezone my dear fellow moderator was in, but it certainly was not Geneva time. )

No, seriously, Geneva is a great city and the company is excellent. Today is Antiquorum Day (and considering their wares, I think i'll go get a massage instead), and tomorrow is the big Christies show. Should be interesting.

Arriving in Geneva Airport, you do notice the abundance of watch advertisements. Also all Airport clocks are Rolex (of course!)

Unfortunatly the weather is not too great today, hopefully i'll be able to get some better scans tomorrow.

Cheers

Morgan

enjoy the live action mate!

Ross

May 13th, 2012, 2:35 pm #9

Wow, 205k for the Mossad 5512!!!!!

May 13th, 2012, 3:30 pm #10

Cheers

Morgan

...was willing to pony up the hotel wifi fee.