Advice and meet up in Kuala Lumpur

Vintage Rolex Discussion

Advice and meet up in Kuala Lumpur

June 8th, 2012, 2:02 pm #1

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Any one know any reliable dealers or places that deal with vintage pieces and/ or parts. I am looking for hands for my 1680 would be good fun to meet up with fellow collectors as well as if chance permits.

Any heads up very much appreciated.

Z

June 8th, 2012, 2:36 pm #2

hi, I'm not in KL myself ... but someone gave me a list... maybe it will be helpful. I have not been to these shops myself.

prefect watch in ampang point

focus time in summit

wing wah at subang

hang tai in ss2

another forgot name in ampang park n the mall

pacifictime in sg wang n bangsar shopping centre

passion in bangsar village

scottb2
scottb2

June 8th, 2012, 5:59 pm #3

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Any one know any reliable dealers or places that deal with vintage pieces and/ or parts. I am looking for hands for my 1680 would be good fun to meet up with fellow collectors as well as if chance permits.

Z
Seek out orchi and your problems shall be solved

June 8th, 2012, 6:04 pm #4

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Z
and a serious collector of vintage Rolex
You can reach him at orchipalar@gmail.com
Regards

June 9th, 2012, 1:00 am #5

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Z
Thanks all.

Will reach him.

HAGWE

Z

June 9th, 2012, 1:26 am #6

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Z
+10 for Orchi

June 9th, 2012, 10:22 am #7

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Z
Orchi is the perfect person to meet in Kuala Lumpur. Extremely knowledgable and friendly.

June 10th, 2012, 12:57 pm #8

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Z
He is the best man, very friendly. I have personally experienced his hospitality & am sure search for the 1680 hands will materialise.

June 11th, 2012, 1:07 am #9

Hi folks,

Heading to Kuala Lumpur.

Z
Yes, Orchi's your man. He has a great guy he will introduce you to