About the other night :-)

Vintage Rolex Discussion

About the other night :-)

March 17th, 2012, 4:19 pm #1

I was waiting for all the pictures and any decent video to surface before I posted. Still haven't gotten much back. Probably after the SXSW is over more will show.

Best pic of the night so far. Copyright Patrick Dunn

I just got a message concerning some other studio stuff I have going on Monday from my good friend Mark Hallman, a producer who has worked with many many greats over the years including producing 3 albums for Carole King.

This pretty much says it all

" Loved your set the other night at the Music Awards. I was standing next to Robert Plant watching him mouth the words to Sailing. Priceless."

As I said if anyone likes I'll post more when I get a bit more back.

It was a great evening....I'm usually a guy with a lot of words...but they fail me here.

T

March 17th, 2012, 6:06 pm #2

Bravo Tommy!

Congrats on the great night. I'm sure you had a blast.
Of course we would love to see more pics and or video when available.

March 17th, 2012, 6:23 pm #3

I was waiting for all the pictures and any decent video to surface before I posted. Still haven't gotten much back. Probably after the SXSW is over more will show.

I just got a message concerning some other studio stuff I have going on Monday from my good friend Mark Hallman, a producer who has worked with many many greats over the years including producing 3 albums for Carole King.

" Loved your set the other night at the Music Awards. I was standing next to Robert Plant watching him mouth the words to Sailing. Priceless."

It was a great evening....I'm usually a guy with a lot of words...but they fail me here.

T
...you still look 23.

March 17th, 2012, 6:41 pm #4

T
Absolutely great, Tommy!

BTW: are you the "drummer boy" in this vid from 1980?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMkIuKXw ... ata_player

Kind regards,
O.E.

March 17th, 2012, 6:45 pm #5

And it's totally live....

March 17th, 2012, 6:58 pm #6

..... so it means, I made love with my girlfriends in that time .... with your music in the background....

And LOL, I know you over 30 years! )

Kind regards,
O.E.
Last edited by O.E. on March 17th, 2012, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

March 17th, 2012, 7:07 pm #7

T
brings back a lot of memories !!

Love to hear more

March 17th, 2012, 9:13 pm #8

T
Very cool. Looking forward to a future picture packed post! n/t

March 17th, 2012, 9:29 pm #9

T
any video footage ? Just great !

cheers

March 17th, 2012, 9:58 pm #10

T
Great stuff++ .
Guessing Circle C was not in your circle. How about Doug Rhone? A little north of you, but figured era and style a little closer?