A round of applause....the winner of the VRF/TPT Rolex Winding Box is......

Vintage Rolex Discussion

A round of applause....the winner of the VRF/TPT Rolex Winding Box is......

fumanku
VRF Member
fumanku
VRF Member

December 8th, 2009, 12:09 am #1

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

The winner was chosen using a random number picker on www.random.org

There were a total of 55 entries, and I input the numbers 1 to 55 and had it generate a random number, which happened to be the post about SNOOP and the GMT that he missed, coincidentally from my website.

At any rate, thanks to all who participated, and SNOOP please contact me to arrange for shipping and delivery of your prize!

Thanks,
Eric

December 8th, 2009, 12:14 am #2

enjoy your new winder!!!

December 8th, 2009, 12:38 am #3

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

There were a total of 55 entries, and I input the numbers 1 to 55 and had it generate a random number, which happened to be the post about SNOOP and the GMT that he missed, coincidentally from my website.

At any rate, thanks to all who participated, and SNOOP please contact me to arrange for shipping and delivery of your prize!

Thanks,
Eric

congrats snoop. m

rmay2003
VRF Member
rmay2003
VRF Member

December 8th, 2009, 12:53 am #4

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

Well done and congratulations!

Ron

December 8th, 2009, 1:27 am #5

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

Thanks Eric and VRF for a great competetition
Julian

Steve.P
Steve.P

December 8th, 2009, 3:38 am #6

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

Mehall
VRF Member
Mehall
VRF Member

December 8th, 2009, 5:38 am #7

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

Congrats!!!

Michael M.

snoopdo
VRF Member
snoopdo
VRF Member

December 8th, 2009, 6:36 am #8

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

just woke up its 6.36 in London !
what a great way to start the day ..
thanks Eric, VRF and all of you for sharing stories...
Will send pics of my favorites watches in the winder as soon a I receive it.

thanks a lot !
snoop

December 8th, 2009, 7:54 am #9

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

nice gesture by Eric & tenpast10.

December 8th, 2009, 7:56 am #10

"SNOOPDO" ENTRY #45

Thanks,
Eric

And Eric.... return the GMT ))))

Best,

Bernhard