Quiz Time...guess who said this....

Quiz Time...guess who said this....

March 2nd, 2007, 9:52 pm #1

"I'm not hunting down terrorists or saving people's lives through open heart surgery, I'm just a baseball card dealer. But we've been very fortunate and blessed to have run across major collections that have had Wagners in them."

I'll be back with the answer later...have fun and good luck!!!

March 3rd, 2007, 12:09 am #2

my guess-brian from bmw sportscards

March 3rd, 2007, 12:19 am #3

"I'm not hunting down terrorists or saving people's lives through open heart surgery, I'm just a baseball card dealer. But we've been very fortunate and blessed to have run across major collections that have had Wagners in them."

Brian from BMW is a good guess, but someone already took that one.

I'll say----Dick Cheney?

March 3rd, 2007, 12:59 am #4

Come on Earl,

Dick Cheney???...All he has been doing is "hunting down terrorists" from Halliburton.

March 3rd, 2007, 7:17 am #5

Boy George ?

<a href=...></a>

March 3rd, 2007, 9:47 am #6

Its BMW. And I'm sure we'll hear lots about him because hes got a Wagner that should grade PSA 7 and with the sale of the latest over $2MILLION he'll bring his out to be graded I'm sure!!