CCM Photos

CCM Photos

October 7th, 2008, 12:03 am #1

I just purchased a couple of 1934 CCM brown border photos. They are in decent shape, but they do have some minor creases on the corners. They are neat photos with plenty of HOF'ers. Does anyone have any decent info on these CCM sets? There is a little bit of info in the annual Beckett, but not much and they aren't listed in Bobby's book.

Let me know if anyone has any info on the set or values on the individual photos.

Thanks!
Earl

October 7th, 2008, 2:52 am #2

There was an article on CCM in the Backett back in March or April of this year, maybe you can find a back issue.

October 7th, 2008, 3:59 am #3

I just purchased a couple of 1934 CCM brown border photos. They are in decent shape, but they do have some minor creases on the corners. They are neat photos with plenty of HOF'ers. Does anyone have any decent info on these CCM sets? There is a little bit of info in the annual Beckett, but not much and they aren't listed in Bobby's book.

Let me know if anyone has any info on the set or values on the individual photos.

Thanks!
Earl
It's tough to find a hockey Beckett around here most of the time, and I haven't bought one for quite a few months! If anyone has a copy of the article on CCM photos, I would really appreciate seeing a scan of it.

Thanks!

October 7th, 2008, 1:57 pm #4

Thanks!
Earl
I'll scan them if I have a copy of that Beckett...