Blueline Photos

Blueline Photos

September 24th, 2011, 1:07 am #1

I did a search here and a google and didn't see anything on these. Can anyone provide some info on them ? There is a Schmidt on eBay now that I would like to add to my collection but it's a bit dear. Thanks.

September 24th, 2011, 7:55 pm #2

You can search for "Blueline" on this site as there were two message this June. Simgin on Ebay lists very high but does accept offers for less sometimes. I can send a complete list of the black and white photos as per the advertisements if you provide your email. The coloured ones are extremely tough to locate.

September 25th, 2011, 12:15 pm #3

I did a search here and a google and didn't see anything on these. Can anyone provide some info on them ? There is a Schmidt on eBay now that I would like to add to my collection but it's a bit dear. Thanks.
Thanks, not sure how I missed that. The one message says "Blueline Magazine" which I did not see for some reason. I googled that and found a classicauctions listing from a couple of years ago that has a picture of a lot of them (magazines not the pictures).

Unfortunately can't find much sales history and as you say it seems to be the same seller - he has several up now. thx

September 26th, 2011, 1:29 pm #4

I picked this signed Jean Beliveau colour Blueline Photo last week. Its a beauty.

Visit my web site at www.CanadiensMemorabilia.Com

October 5th, 2011, 2:05 am #5

I was able to get the Maurice Richard color version with a vintage autograph for my collection, very hard to find. Unlike the Beliveau, it's a real photo, not a Tex Coulter painting.

October 5th, 2011, 2:21 am #6

Fred, Can you put up a scan of the Richard Blueline?

October 10th, 2011, 5:05 pm #7

Thanks to Fred, here are the 2 Maurice Richard colour Blue Line magazine mail away photos:

November 20th, 2012, 8:01 pm #8

Can somebody send me a list of all know Black & White Blueline photos?