WVGCW Genesis Finale!

May 13th, 2018, 6:40 pm #1

Here we go! The final episode of WVGCW Genesis will be going live on Tuesday, May 15th, at the usual time of 6PM Eastern/3PM Pacific!

It's one last show for many of the competitors, so expect a show to remember! Here's what's on the card:
  • White Mage, Midna, and Zero compete in a Triple Threat Match to avoid the most ignoble of fates: breaking the tie for last place in B Block!
  • Dana Zane takes on a mystery opponent!
  • May and The Rogue team up to face Undyne and Tron Bonne!
  • Mila and Selvaria Bles compete to determine Third Place behind our two finalists!
  • Six brand new competitors take the stage in a Six-Woman Ladder Match, with one winning a guaranteed spot in the next season of Genesis!
  • And finally, the main event. We have two very different stories of how these women came to face on another.

The Amazon is a story of power and strength. She stormed in from the very first episode and, with little exception, essentially controlled A-Block from the very beginning. A seemingly unstoppable wrecking ball, she looks to complete her domination of WVGCW Genesis, but to do so, she'll have to overcome someone who's repeatedly snatched victory from the jaws of defeat.

Velvet Crowe is a story of endurance and heart. Despite good showings, her first matches repeatedly ended in defeat, and it was only thanks to last minute surge and a little bit of good fortune that she emerged as the victor of B-Block. Now she faces her greatest challenge yet, as she looks to find a way to survive unquestionably the strongest woman in Genesis.

Ten women competed, two women remain. Who will be last woman standing? Find out as the Amazon faces Velvet Crowe in the Final Match of WVGCW Genesis!

(Credit to Maniacykt for the art and BRYN for the design and logo work)

Everything has lead up to this! Don't miss it!

May 13th, 2018, 7:09 pm #5

DoctorStrangelove wrote:why is there no poll?
i have literally never done a poll for genesis threads

May 13th, 2018, 7:14 pm #6

NottyRose wrote:
poll pls :]

May 13th, 2018, 7:30 pm #7

NottyRose wrote:
Maybe we need a poll to see if people would like polls?

May 13th, 2018, 8:09 pm #8

First, amazing poster. 100% amazing.

Secondly, we get six newcomers in one night, should be fun. I hope one of them is Princess Elise.

Lastly, Go Velvet. Show everyone why you're number 1.

May 13th, 2018, 8:32 pm #9

wew Maniac

May 13th, 2018, 10:03 pm #10

Holy shit, the difference in baps is ridiculous