Forum rules
When making a thread, check to make sure if there is already a thread for the wrestler you want to talk about. If so, post there. Otherwise, feel free to make a thread. But, please keep the title, description, and opening post neutral.

Remember, opinions about wrestlers are just opinions and nothing to get aggressive over. If you don't like what someone said about about a wrestler you favor, then make a thought out response or none at all.

NO NO NO

July 1st, 2013, 10:57 pm #1

I'll admit I wasn't always a fan of M. Bison, but he won me over with his impressive victories over Hercule (although not in the GM tournament), and Snake. He also put up a good fight against Jensen. All three are former VGCW champions. I feel he's one of the more underrated stars in VGCW. So... discuss.
Last edited by KoopaLandInc on April 20th, 2016, 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

July 1st, 2013, 10:59 pm #2

This thread wasn't made on Tuesday. You know what that means. :stare:

But seriously, I've been a fan of Bison in the SF games and the CAW looks damn near perfect. I always want big things for Bison. He has all the potential in the world to be great.

July 1st, 2013, 11:04 pm #3

mrphoenixcross wrote:This thread wasn't made on Tuesday. You know what that means. :stare:

But seriously, I've been a fan of Bison in the SF games and the CAW looks damn near perfect. I always want big things for Bison. He has all the potential in the world to be great.
Don't be ignorant. It could be Tuesday for some people. Just because it isn't Tuesday in 'Murrica doesn't mean that it can't be Tuesday. Silly PhoenixCross.

Bison has a good record. He's straight even. He has the potential to be amazing and I do see a future VGCW Champion in Tuesday.

July 1st, 2013, 11:07 pm #4

DesuBlade wrote:
mrphoenixcross wrote:This thread wasn't made on Tuesday. You know what that means. :stare:

Don't be ignorant. It could be Tuesday for some people. Just because it isn't Tuesday in 'Murrica doesn't mean that it can't be Tuesday. Silly PhoenixCross.
To be fair for others it might be Tuesday but for Bison it's Tuesday every day of the week.

July 1st, 2013, 11:13 pm #5

I wish Bison had another gimmick, because I'm so tired of Tuesday jokes.

July 1st, 2013, 11:14 pm #6

John Dudebro wrote:I wish Bison had another gimmick, because I'm so tired of Tuesday jokes.
I could scream YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! for an hour if that would make you feel better.

Or just randomly say OF COURSE! Those are good too.

July 1st, 2013, 11:24 pm #7

mrphoenixcross wrote:
John Dudebro wrote:I wish Bison had another gimmick, because I'm so tired of Tuesday jokes.
I could scream YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! for an hour if that would make you feel better.

Or just randomly say OF COURSE! Those are good too.

July 1st, 2013, 11:31 pm #8

If Bison ever wins a title, I better see links to YES YES videos in the chat. Or Daniel Bryan chanting YES!. Either or.

July 2nd, 2013, 3:28 am #10

OH HO HO, THIS IS DELICIOUS