Forum rules
When making a thread, check to make sure if there is already a thread for the wrestler you want to talk about. If so, post there. Otherwise, feel free to make a thread. But, please keep the title, description, and opening post neutral.

Remember, opinions about wrestlers are just opinions and nothing to get aggressive over. If you don't like what someone said about about a wrestler you favor, then make a thought out response or none at all.

July 2nd, 2013, 3:59 am #11

We really didn't see Bison too much this past season, did we? After his bad run in the GM loser's bracket, he has kind of been in the background.

While I'm in this thread, let me ask: What exactly is his Psycho Crusher finisher? I've heard people talk about it, but I can't remember if I've ever actually seen it. He used to have that standard DDT, so I'm glad it was changed if it indeed was.

July 2nd, 2013, 4:02 am #12

Redjameskidd wrote:We really didn't see Bison too much this past season, did we? After his bad run in the GM loser's bracket, he has kind of been in the background.

While I'm in this thread, let me ask: What exactly is his Psycho Crusher finisher? I've heard people talk about it, but I can't remember if I've ever actually seen it. He used to have that standard DDT, so I'm glad it was changed if it indeed was.
It's a running Spear. That's his Psycho Crusher finisher. Nothing too special.

July 2nd, 2013, 5:07 am #13

You came here prepared to wrestle a madman, and instead you found a GOD?!?!

July 2nd, 2013, 5:17 am #14

FOR I BEHELD GANON, AS HE FELL FROM THE TITLE, LIKE LIGHTNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!

July 2nd, 2013, 5:21 am #15

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one sick of Tuesday jokes. It seems to be the only thing that springs up in the chat whenever Bison appears, which is weird because there are so many other jokes associated with Bison, as this thread has demonstrated.

At times Bison seems like a truly brutal competitor, and I think he's very slowly but surely working his way up from having nearly becoming Jobber of the Tourney in Season 3. Perhaps he'll eventually have his turn to shine as a villain in one of the upcoming seasons, considering he's never been involved in plot up to this point.

July 2nd, 2013, 7:18 am #16

Shoenin wrote:Y no psycho crusher
Agreed, he needs a spear in his moveset so he can go PSYCHO CRUSHA!!!

July 2nd, 2013, 6:59 pm #17

Doesn't he have a spear? Or that charging move that Wario has? I could've sworn I've seen the chat freak out over a Psycho Crusher.

July 2nd, 2013, 7:11 pm #18

I personally never gelled too much on Bison as far as VGCW. The CAW is spot on, but he just hasn't stood out very well for me, outside of the Tuesday jokes. If he got more plot-involved, my tune would probably change, but for now, he just feels...there.

July 3rd, 2013, 1:56 am #19

KryptikMCM wrote:I personally never gelled too much on Bison as far as VGCW. The CAW is spot on, but he just hasn't stood out very well for me, outside of the Tuesday jokes. If he got more plot-involved, my tune would probably change, but for now, he just feels...there.
Pretty much. Bison's stint was all round disappointing, his most notable victory was against Snake and that was 2 seasons ago.

July 3rd, 2013, 2:13 am #20

Maybe if he gets some more exposure he'll have some more gimmicks from his time in the ring. Also getting involved in some kind of plot element might help with that too. I'd like to see more of the wrestlers that sometimes get left in the dust in the wake of the ones who are consistently involved in the current events of the season.