.: We say goodbye :.

.: We say goodbye :.

Winni
10-poster
Winni
10-poster

12 Apr 2012, 13:41 #1

.: Das ClanS-United Team sagt auf Wiedersehen :.

Im Jahre 2006 wurde "ClanS-United" gegründet. Über die Jahre hinweg hat sich aus einem "Clan" eine richtige Gemeinschaft entwickelt.
Wir möchten uns bei allen treuen Besuchern,Member & Gästen für die Aufmerksamkeit und die einhergehenden Hinweise und Kritiken bedanken,
und hoffen das alle weiterhin in ihrer Zukunft genug Spaß haben ohne das Team ClanS-United.

Vielen Dank und besten Gruß

.: ClanS-United :.

Noch Zum schluss bedanken wir uns bei zwei clan: www.Valksfun.nl & www.aod-rtcw.moonfruit.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------

.: The Clans-United team says Goodbye :.

In 2006, "clan-United" was founded. Over the years, has evolved from a "clan" a real community development.
We would like to thank all our loyal visitors, members and guests for the attention and the accompanying notes and reviews,
and hope that all continue to have enough fun in their future without the clan-United team.

Thank you and best regards

.: ClanS-United :.

The circuit still we thank two clan: www.Valksfun.nl & www.aod-rtcw.moonfruit.com

Translate.Google.Com

HAL10000
ForumMaster
HAL10000
ForumMaster

12 Apr 2012, 15:53 #2

Oh Winni, I hate to see a community which has done so much for Wolfenstein in its last years to fade away. You and the rest of CU are a large part of what kept things alive for so long.

You and the rest of your community have my most sincere thanks, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Continue to have fun playing games, and maybe one day we will meet on the battle field again for some Disko!! ;)

Danke schon meine Freundin
Connect to my Teamspeak 3: 104.236.249.197

:valkstube:
Lord of the Wolf

Rorna
Rorna

12 Apr 2012, 16:20 #3

very bad the best comunicty clan And the Higest Skill Server and Higest skill of players It's a very bad new for RTCW :( Wolf is dieing but i hope we meet us in a other game but 10 years and some players have big faun in this game it\s fantastic :hello:

Valk
ForumMaster
Valk
ForumMaster

12 Apr 2012, 20:01 #4

wel what can i say

it sad that Cu Clan also gives up now thats bad for RTCW for sure

The best 2 Clans ofline now Valksfun an Cu

also its sad that the masterserver is ofline because that has cost a lot of players

even do there is a new option for that but 80% of the players dont know what to do ore even simply dont go look for the option

an that resoldes in the leaving of a great server hoster Clans United an that is SAD

Winni i know it may stop for you on RTCW but i know it dont stop for you

you are the same as me i did stop 6 months ago but as you know its hard to stay away so never say never

Winni i wish you an Clans United ALL the best the games you are playing now an keep that going

because you are maried to your comp haha so keep your head up high

you did alot for RTCW an that wil not be forgoten

Speak to you soon

Cheers Valk
lets us all stop talking about what is wrong

lets talk about how to do it right no pointhing fingers

here is the link for the z_valk_soundpack.pk3

Kama
PostAholic
Kama
PostAholic

13 Apr 2012, 10:25 #5

indeed a sad day that another BIG contributor to RTcW and server hoster has left RTcW.

it is true that the player numbers have got less and less since the master server was switched off, myself and TZS from TZS-PORTAL.COM have been posting like mad the new details for the new wolfmp.exe files wherever we can i even started a BLOG site with all the details on and posted onto the RTcW facebook page but like valk says many people dont want to do this or are just to lazy to do this, however there are still many players that are still active most of the servers are pretty much full , AoD H4S & AvP are from what i can see are the last remaining BIG clans/communities left standing, and of course we now have Rorna's FF clan that is in it's 2nd year, and :EXE. i think XNN have disappeared aswell i dont see there players anymore or the server, shame but this is the sign of things to come....WOLF IS DYING

i have only been playing for 3 years and i love the game i still think it's one of the best multi-player games out there just a shame it wasnt updated to modern times and re-released i would have paid for that :)

but for now i will keep playing and keep as many forums active as i possibly can but time to do all this is getting less and less for me but i'll do what i can :)

Long live RTcW :)

Without Eilte i would never of enjoyed RTcW the first server i ever played on was a Valks server many thanks to you all for lots of happy memories :)

Winni
10-poster
Winni
10-poster

13 Apr 2012, 13:51 #6

HAL10000 @ Apr 12 2012, 03:53 PM wrote: Oh Winni, I hate to see a community which has done so much for Wolfenstein in its last years to fade away. You and the rest of CU are a large part of what kept things alive for so long.

You and the rest of your community have my most sincere thanks, and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Continue to have fun playing games, and maybe one day we will meet on the battle field again for some Disko!! ;)

Danke schon meine Freundin
Hey thanks for your post-Hal.

=)

HAL10000
ForumMaster
HAL10000
ForumMaster

13 Apr 2012, 16:27 #7

Also Winni check your pm...... Kannst du mich helfen?
Connect to my Teamspeak 3: 104.236.249.197

:valkstube:
Lord of the Wolf